Fighting is hell

(Ira's pov) 

I won't lie she was powerful. I carefully analyzed her every move,  already have established that she was using shadow bending. 

'No doubt about it...she's not normal...' I thought. She was screaming how she wanted to kill me as we fought while I stared at her with a blank expression, which seemed to just piss her off more. She backed me up into a tree and smirked. I narrowed my eyes.

She sent a shadow tentacle to hit my head, but I moved it and uppercut her.  She growled as she flew a few feet behind me. "LOOK OUT IRA!" Haruki screamed as he jumped down.  I looked to see as he used his metal sand to protect me from behind from a shadow tentacle.

I heard our enemy growl. 

A clone came out of the tree. "You ok?" Haruki asked me. "Yea.." I said as I stared at the psycho in front of me. Haruki chuckled sheepishly.  "Thanks for saving my butt back there..." he said. I smirked. "It's my job.." was all I said.

"Hey Ira....we're on a squad but we never really fought side by side...we always go solo.." he trailed off.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked him. He laughed again. "Let's show them the power of the Sand twins.." he suggested.  I smiled. "Hn, don't mess up.." I muttered. We both closed our eyes and slowly opened them to show Aria's eyes. 

"Oh what's this?" The psycho chick asked moving her head to the side.

"The sand sibling merge.." we said at the same time. 

She smirked as she brought the skin under her eye down, she licked her lips. "So delicious!" she said in a high crazy voice.  Suddenly Minato, Kushina, Hitori and Shin jumped down. "Don't cut us out of all the action."  Minato smirked. I side glanced at all of them.

"I'm going to fucking beat that bitch..She almost cut my hair." Hitori sneered. 

"Oh you finally all decided to play with me!" The psycho bitch said clapping her hands. 

Several shadow clones appeared out of the ground.  I looked up in the tree to see Rai carrying Daito on his back while nodding at us as he jumped away. "I see.." Haruki said seeing what I just saw through the sibling merge. 

'Ira, Haruki. Connect  with the others' Aria said. 'But how?' Haruki wondered. Me and Haruki were in the Psych Plane standing in front of her cage. 

'They must do the same hand signs and think of you all together. The bond won't be as strong as you and Haruki's but at least you'll be able to have a better view of the enemies movements.' She explained. 

I nodded.

 "It's the best strategy. " I said knowing that was our only option.