My last act of protection // Shira?

(Ira's pov) 

I glared at the brightness and covered my eyes. "Who are you!" I shouted. "You sure have some guts..." the voice called out again. The light dimmed a little and I was able to look now. There was girl who looked like a girl version of dad. Aria stood behind her as her tail swooshed through the air. 

"Who are you." I asked glaring at the person.

 She had her arms crossed. She had long maroon hair. Her eyes looked like dad's but had specs of amber in it. She wore a knee length pastel yellow jacket that fell to her knees and fishnets on her legs and arms. I then noticed she had a goroud on her back. 

My eyes widen. "That's my goroud!" I said breathlessly. She looked at it then me. "This thing? Sorry but I'm the real owner of it." she said. 

My eyes widen. 'The real owner...that means..' "You're.....Subaku Sanya...." I said stunned.  She grew a slight smirk. "Took you long enough." she said. My eyes started to fill with tears. I fell to my knees as I stared at her with total shock. 

"H-How.." I asked her. She chuckled as she glanced up at Aria. "Before I died, this troublesome Racoon took part of my soul with her." she said sounding a bit annoyed. Aria laughed. "I couldn't let the greatest character in the Chronicles of the Sand Siblings just die." she joked. 

"Wait....you...." I looked at her for confirmation. She nodded. "I'm the original owner of Aria the half tailed beast. And was an ex-member for the Akatsuki." she said proudly. I bowed my head as my hair covered my face. 

"Why...why did you leave dad...why did you die?...why did you put Aria in me and my brother! WHY!" I yelled. She was silent. I looked at her with a tear streaked face. "Tell me why! Was it some kind of sick joke or something?!" I yelled louder.

She just sighed as her eyes closed. I waited for her to answer. 

She opened her eyes and I saw the soft look she held. 

"You know besides your mother I was the first to hold you and your brother." she started off. I wiped my tears off my face. "Yea I know mom always reminds us." I said as I stood up.

"You have no clue how happy I was to hold my niece and nephew." she said. My eyes widen but my arm still hid my face. "Before I had held someone with such innocence, I had spread hate and grief..I was a killer that held no emotion." she said. I looked at her and listened.

"I hated your father with a passion. I felt that he didn't see me as an equal and to me it was like being left alone, to be truly left alone. I spent years tormenting other people and enjoying their pain....I didn't change until someone showed me the light. And that's how I ended up helping your dumbass mother to give birth to you and your brother." she said looking up at me with a stern gaze.