Take Over Pt. 2

(3rd pov)

(3rd pov)

While the world was going to hell, Haruki was suffering in that dark place already. His whole body burned and Aria's constant thrashings against her cage didn't help; her loud wails of wanting to be freed were like nails on a chalkboard. The water beneath Haruki was so disturbed that he couldn't even see his own tormented reflection. 

His hands were taped against his ears to try and tune out Aria's screams, but it was all for not. No matter what he did, she still got through. His mind suffered as much as his body did. He felt a terrible ripping sensation where his heart was located. He couldn't understand why or what it was. 

"Please..." he whimpered," please just stop!"

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW DAMN IT," Aria screamed at the top of her lungs. 'I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING HUMAN FRIENDS! RELEASE ME!" 

"SHUT UP," Haruki finally screamed. His fingers grabbed fistfuls of his hair. "Just...stop...why won't you stop?" His voice was that of a man ready to be pushed to insanity. Aria's sand wrapped around his weak form tightly to lift him to the seal that held her back. 

Her demonic eyes lit up in the darkness of her cage with sadistic bloodlust. "Come on brat~. Don't let your sister get all the fun! Let me out and I'll stop! I want to get out and remind those puny mortals who the hell the Sand Demon truly is!!!" 

'If I release her in this state, she'll kill everyone.' Haruki's mind made the consequences of falling prey to her words very clear. But his body moved against his decisions. He wanted the immense pain traveling all throughout his body to stop...he wanted the bad dreams to end...he didn't want to suffer anymore.

'That's right...those guys will just save me. I don't have to do anything.' His fingers slipped beneath the top of the paper, causing Aria to grin widely. Her sand tightened around his waist at an almost alarming strength; any more and she would've killed him. 

Haruki's eyes were completely void of emotions. 'There's no reason...for me to feel this pain.'

"It seems the boys being the idiots of the family still hasn't changed." Aria's sand shivered before dropping Haruki back on the floor and running back into the cage. The fall woke Haruki up from his hypnotic state. "W-Wha-"