Fireworks

(Ira's pov)

"Shin! Let me down!" I shouted angrily while slightly pounding on his back. I had a slight blush on my cheeks and was thankful he couldn't see it at all. He laughed slightly as he continued to watch out as he jumped on roof tops.

"We're almost there!" He called back to me. I groaned slightly, feeling uncomfortable about being carried. "Hey Ira..." i heard him whisper slightly. I barley heard him because of the wind but never the less, i heard it.

"What now?" i asked slightly annoyed. I looked over his shoulder to see he had a clam face. "Do you like Kuro?" he suddenly asked me. My eyes widen before I frowned and looked away.

"What're you talking about?" I muttered. 

We finally reached a hill, more like the side of a mountain. The area was a lit bit further from the village but still nearby with trees surrounding it. Shin released me carefully from his back and i saw he had a blanket set out along with a few pillows.

 I walked in front of Shin to see it fully. I looked at the setting confused then at Shin.

My eyes slightly widened when I saw him there with a red marigold. He twirled it in his left hand while his right hand rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Sorry...I umm....I didn't have enough time to buy you a dozen roses." he said slightly nervous. My mouth parted slightly before closing and my eyes looked down. I took a few hesitant steps until I stood in front of him.

I slowly took the flower from his hands, our hands slightly rubbed against each other making electricity shock through me. I pulled my hand away from his quickly and now twirled the flower in my own hand.

"I like these flowers...they're actually my favorite." I admitted quietly. I heard him let out a breath of relief.

"I'm happy...they're my favorite too." he said. 

I looked up at him with wide eyes. I saw he had a soft smile on his face as he looked at me. I looked back down. A unfamiliar feeling of nervousness hitting me like a wave as heat rushed up to my cheeks.

"Why did you ask me if I liked Kuro?" I asked him firmly "And what was that earlier?"

I heard his breathing hitch slightly as he became deathly silent for a few minutes before he answered. "Because....I was jealous." That made my head snap up to look at him with a stunned expression. He still had a soft expression as he looked at the ground while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I didn't like how Kuro was being so friendly with you. I don't know what came over me. Whenever we're near the others i never feel that way, but when you're with Kuro my heart starts to clench and I...get scared."

"Scared? Why?" I asked confused.