Training with the Master Bee

(3rd pov) 

The Kages had their best shinobis trying to figure out what was going on and who this new enemy was. Eager to have their children back in their arms. 

On the distant island each of the kids were learning how to handle their tailed beasts. "Ok, lets try again and go back to the first step in controlling a jubi, ya! You need to have an instant flow to make a awesome connection yo!" Bee instructed. The kids sighed, not understanding.

They've been here for at least 2 hours. The only people succeeding was Haruki, Ira and Kushina. 

"How do you do it!" Daito asked frustrated. "Even I do not know the fundamentals of this." Rai muttered irritated that he couldn't master it. Haruki scratched the back of his neck. 

"I-it's hard to explain. It's like a feeling of bonding with your tailed beast. Usually when you're in danger you feel the power." He tried to explain.  Kushina and Ira were on the side doing new jutsus. 

"Acidic style: Spraying web!" Shina said quietly as she put her mouth into a blowing movement and a white spit came out. It expanded as it landed on a rock.At first there was just a steam, then the pieces of the rock slid in different directions.

Kushina giggled and danced around. 

"Blood Sand: Sage art." Ira said as she calmly stuck her hand out. The sand swirled into a ball in her hand. She put some chakara into it.  She threw the ball to a wall and it exploded. The sand made a hard shell for her exploding chakara. 

Everyone behind them sweat dropped while Haruki and Minato were white and looked like a ghost. "Man I'd hate to piss off your guy's sisters." Shin muttered into the silence. 

"We'll attend your funeral Haruki." Tori said patting his back. "What makes you think Ira is going to kill me! " he asked like she was crazy. "Dude, no offense but your sister looks like someone who gets irritated quickly, and yea you're you." Daito tried to explain nicely.

Everyone was silent. "Since this doesn't seem to work, I'mma have to bring out the big fireworks. Follow me, Killed Bee!" Bee waved over the kids as he led them.

They ended up at the top of the waterfall. It was a long drop. "Wow...I'd hate to go down there."Daito said looking down. "That is the plan, i'mma push you down while you trust the instincts of the 7 tails." Bee smirked.

 "Wah-" before Daito could finish Bee pushed him off the cliff. Almost everyone yelled for Daito as he screamed. "Shit! Shit! Fuck! I'm falling! Fuck!" he yelled quickly trying to grab something.

"Daito!" Shin and Haruki yelled ready to dive for him but Bee just picked them up. "Trust in Your bro Daito, Watch as the 8 tails method brings out his tailed beast!" Bee rapped.