All is well for now

(Shira's pov) 

I felt a shiver go through my spine and my whole body ended up rigid. I gulped slightly. 'T-That voice...' I thought in my head. I turned around and my whole heart dropped. There was Suigetsu with his stupid grin. 

"SHIRA-CHAN!" He yelled as he ran at me with open arms.

 I quickly made a crystal wall that he face planted on and fell to the floor. I heard a few of the kids snickering. "You're still annoying," I muttered. "So cold.." he cried.

"Hey Suigetsu you know her?" I heard Minato ask. Suigetsu stood up and had a toothy smirk on. "Of course she was Sasuke's first lo-" Suigetsu was cut off as a kunai I threw cut through his head causing it to become a gush of water and regenerate.

"You know I can only regenerate so many times!" Suigetsu complained. My whole being felt like it could crawl in a hole but I stood firm as Sasuke came out of the forest and looked at me with wide eyes, then a calm face.

"So you really are here." He said walking closer but I took a step back. "Are we missing something here?"  Shin asked with a sound of slightly being creeped out. 

"Um hey I see that we're all friends here, but if we don't get Everyone to the hospital, it might be bad!" Minato yelled annoyed. Suigetsu, Sasuke, and I turned our attention on them but I did notice Sasuke's eyes linger on me for way too long. 

I went over and made a clone to carry Ira who looked tired while I carried Haruki. Sasuke and Suigetsu took care of the rest.

We all then jumped off to where the village was. "Minato can you use your Byakugaun to see if anyone is in front of us!" Sasuke called. Minato nodded and turned on his Byakugaun.

'So he can use his eyes well, but isn't able to do any of the ninjutsus.' I thought. Sasuke then came from behind me and whispered in my ear, "We're not finished yet." and then jumped ahead.

I gulped and shook my head. My heart beat picking up but I tried to ignore it.'Remember your mission. Protect the twins until they come of age.' I thought in my head. We made it back to the village and the medical corps rushed in to heal the kids. 

All of them would be fine, they were just going to be exhausted. It was night time and I was tired to from helping heal them. I laid down on a couch that was in the hall way outside of their room and slowly began to fall asleep. 

I felt myself be picked up but didn't care at the moment. 

(Haruki's pov) 

I woke up an hour ago. It was about midnight now. I looked like a fricking mummy, but my face and fingers weren't covered entirely like everywhere else. I sat in my room alone. I was sitting on the window seat looking outside.