Is the answer there?

(3rd pov) 

The next day, Killer Bee had the kids all called out near another waterfall known as the Waterfall of truth. "Master bee why did you call us out so early?" Daito yawned. "And why did you bring us to the waterfall of Truth? Isn't it meant for like jinchuriki's?" Rai asked confused.

Bee just smiled. "Listen to me, the Great Killer Bee, I'm here to train you 8 tailed beasts!" he said. "WHAT?!" Everyone shouted confused. 

"I don't have a tailed beast!" Tori said pointing at herself. "And I don't think I have one." Daito stated confused. "I Hafe (have) one!" Kushina said raising her hand. Everyone looked at her. "You do?" Minato asked confused. She nodded her head.

"And so do you onii-san!" she smiled. His eyebrows creased together. "I don't think i do..." he muttered.

"Let me explain, when we made a connection the other day. I felt the presence of a tail beast, yea? 8-tails says that before they were killed they went into all of your little bodies!" Bee rapped. "But I was born a little after the war, about a month or so." Tori muttered confused.

"The tailed beast's spirits flow free like the rhymes I've been spilling! Wee!" He said. "So how do we talk to them?" Shin asked confused.

"They've been talking to you, answer back and say 'Yah?' " Bee rapped. Everyone looked confused. "Try holding hands and break through the barrier of you mind." Bee said pointing to his head. Everyone got into a circle and held hands with their eyes closed. 

They could feel their mind drift then go into a rush. A seal popped up, stopping them. 

They all wondered how to break it. A voice told each of them the seals. They did the hand signs and then they felt themselves being pulled into another part of their mind. When they opened their eyes they saw they weren't in the forest anymore, but in some other dimension with each other.

 They all felt like they were in the air.

The twins were standing together and Ira and Haruki were near each other while the others were farther. 

"It took you long enough for all of you to get here." Came a voice. "HOLY SHIT!" Tori screeched as she looked under her. She was standing on the head of some ape creature.

The twins were standing on some some creature that looked like a turtle.

Haruki and Ira were standing on Aria

Kushina was giggling while sitting on a slug like creature that blew bubbles.

Minato was ontop of a creature that looked like a deer almost.

Daito was ontop of a winged creature.

"What are these?" Daito asked confused. "Saiken-chan! I mwiss (miss) you!" Kushina squealed hugging Saiken who was blowing bubbles.