Celebration

(3rd pov) 

"A celebration?" Daito repeated confused. Everyone was gathered in a room with Bee and Sasuke while Suigetsu snored on the coach. Shira was busy being questioned currently so she wasn't present.

"We're gonna party so don't look so confused because it's all for you." Master Bee rapped. Sasuke's eyebrow twitched as he held himself back from chidoring the idiot. "All for us?" Rai muttered. 

"It's just a celebration for your fight against Emiko. It should be safe too, but we'll still have high security." Sasuke said. "Well I'm all in for it!" Hitori cheered as she helped put Kushina's long hair up. Kushina was sitting there calmly, almost looking like she was going to knock out soon.

 "Me too.." she said in a soft voice. "It sounds like a good idea, finally some time to relax" Shin stretched out. Rai and Daito nodded in agreement.

"Heck yea! Just think about the different food! Ramen, Onigiri, Ramen, oh and RAMEN!" Minato yelled jumping around. Everyone sweat dropped. "Minato-onii you're becoming an idiot like daddy."Kushina yawned. 

"I think your dad's stupidity is rubbing off of you." Sasuke muttered. "HEY!" Minato yelled with a tick mark. "What about you guys?" Daito asked the sand twins. "I'm down for it." Haruki smiled as him and Minato high fived. 

"Onee-chan~" Kushina called out to Ira. She was leaning against a wall with her arms crossed. She shrugged her shoulders, not really caring. Everyone cheered as they got the details. Apparently their parents would be coming within an hour so they'd be at the celebration too.

Everyone was about to go out till Hitori stopped Ira and Kushina. "

What is it?" Ira asked. "How bout we all get ready in my room? Since we're all girls and i have the biggest room besides you guys look like you'd need major help." she said directing the last part to Ira.

"Sounds like the best idea you've ever said, I'll teach you how to wear what we all know as 'Clothing' and how to 'Cover'." Ira teased blankly as she walked away. Tori got an irk mark as she walked out the door to see Ira's back. 

"I KNOW WHAT CLOTHING IS AND COVERING! BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL NOW DAYS STYLE!" She yelled after her with her fist raised. Kushina passed by her and said. "Big brother says that's what skanks where." she muttered quietly. 

"I AM NOT A SKANK!" She yelled at Kushina, but she was just ignored. Hitori growled and walked the opposite direction of the hallway while she grumbled incoherent words. 

Sasuke sighed as he rubbed his temples. Bee was about to rap but Sasuke put his hand up to stop him.He didn't look at Bee as he kept his eyes closed.  "To early...not the time." he muttered as he walked away while massaging his head.

Bee stood alone. "They just can't handle the amazing rap skills of the rapping Master Bee!" He said.

'I doubt it..' 8 tails muttered. Suigetsu let out a loud snort before finally waking up. He yawned as he looked around then noticed he was all alone. "Eh? EHHHH! WHERE IS EVERYONE!" He yelled out loud as he raced outside and went down a random hall.

~Back at the Akatsuki hideout~ 

Zetsu carefully attached the white tubes to Emiko's arm as she bit into a cloth to help with the pain. He shoved a needle into her missing arm as she screamed. Zetsu moved away to stand in front of her. The cloth dropped from her mouth. 

"How long.." she growled. "At least a year or two." White Zetsu said. She screamed as she slammed the wall on the side of her causing a huge crater. Her shadow aura surrounded her dangerously as her eyes glowed red. 

"I'll kill them...If it was any of those pathetic kids my arm would've healed, but my power is weak against crystal style." she said through gritted teeth. 

"It seems that when she took off your arm she also stole part of your power that'll need time to restore." White and Black Zetsu said. She was silent as her body shook and then she let out a loud laughter. 

"Those idiots!!! By then my power will be stronger! The more i grow so will my power!" She yelled in hysteria. "How stupid! When i reach my full power i will kill that crystal user!" She laughed. Zetsu watched as she laughed her heart out.

She then leaned her back against her stone throne. "Let them rejoice.." she said. She then narrowed her eyes a shadow shaded her eyes. "Because hell will return soon." she muttered darkly. 

(Ira's pov) 

I stood at the tip of one of the highest buildings. Several ninjas below were putting together a stage for performances. All of us, the kids, were to perform at least one song if we wanted to. no tents were set up but lanterns were all over the place with decorations. 

The island had moved closer to the Land of lightning so people from the mainland could come. Several of the animals helped with a few things. The place was almost ready for tonight. 

I stared up at the sky as i felt a disturbing feeling drift through the air. 'She'll come back...but i fear how much stronger she will be when she does..' i thought. 'We will also be stronger.' Aria said. I smirked, 'I hope we will be' i thought. 

"Ira-onee!" came a shout. i looked to see Kushina waving with an annoyed looking Hitori. "We have to get ready! Our parents will be here soon too!" Kushina yelled up to me. I used the sand transportation jutsu and transported by them. 

Kushina smiled at me while Hitori stared at me thoughtfully. "You're hair has grown." she noted. i looked at it and it was true. 

It came by my shoulder blades now. I shrugged as i put my hair into a pony tail. "C'mon let's go!" Kushina said as she skipped inside and Hitori followed. I stared at their backs and slowly followed.

 'I really do hope that we'll become stronger....Haru was right....these people mean a lot to me so i don't want them to die...'