Leaving

(Ira's pov)  

Today we were all told the news that we'll be moved out. i already knew Haruki and Tori talked about it since me and Haruki don't sleep. So we weren't all that shocked or sad. But the others were. They had us taken to the port.

Kushina's cries were loudly heard. The twins were silent as their mother cried. Tori's mother and father were trying to be strong for her while Tori was cold to them. Dad and Mom were sad and mom was almost on the verge of tears.

 It was voted that Uncle Sasuke and Suigetsu would be coming with us, but we don't know how long it'll be till we see our parents. Mom was hugging Haruki tight and dad was just finishing giving me a speech on how i must be careful and to watch over Haruki.

"Also...the place you'll be going to is where the Raikage's brother is. He could help you train Aria." He said giving me a rare smile. I sighed. "Whatever." i muttered. I wasn't happy that we'd be shipped off. I know i can fight!

'It's better to be safe then sorry..' Aria said. 'Still..it's almost insulting..' I thought back. Mom later came and hugged me tight.

"Time to go!" The boat man called. Our guards helped us on board while our parents waved. When we got on a boat and started to move almost everyone waved goodbye. Kushina was crying while Minato held her.

Me and Tori were the only ones who didn't go say bye. She was leaning on the rail while i leaned on the pole in the middle of the boat. "Don't you want to say good bye to your parents?" Tori asked. i had my arms crossed and was staring off the the horizon.

"Don't you?" i asked as i turned my head to the side to see her. "It's not like it'll be the last time..." she muttered. I stared at her for a few more minutes before sighing and looking away. I sat on the floor and leaned on the pole. Everyone soon came back. Kushina was sniffing, while Minato held her.

"It must be that bad since we have to be sent away.." Shin said. Everyone nodded. "Hey c'mon you guys! We still have each other!"Daito smiled trying to lighten up the mood.

Haruki smiled. "Yea..we'll get throught this! Just think if it as a another way to train and get ready for when they need us!" He cheered on. Kushina sniffed and rubbed her eyes. We all stayed silent. The only sound was the waves.

"Oh c'mon kiddies!" Suigetsu smiled at us. "Who the hell is the walking shark teeth?" Shin asked lazily. Suigetsu got an irk mark and was about to say something, but Kushina stood up.

"Hey Suwigetsu (Suigetsu) isn't shark teeth!" she said stubbornly. Sui sighed with a smile. "He's sushi! Because he smells like fish!" She yelled firmly. Suigetsu anime fell. Some of them laughed.

"Eughk, as if the ocean and the disgusting food in the kitchen wasn't enough, but now my guard smells like raw fish?" Tori asked as she held her noise. "Shut it! You little brat." He said pointing his finger at her face.

She glared and tried to bite off his finger, but he moved with a yelp. 

"Suigetsu, leave the kids alone.." Sasuke sighed as he rubbed the side of his head with a tired expression. "She started it!" He yelled like a five year old. I rolled my eyes. 'Is he really supposed to be our guard?' 

'You should be happy he's actually better then before.' 

"Well we know the Konoha kids obviously and Suna, Who are you guys? "Sasuke asked looking at everyone else.

"I'm Daito!" Daito smiled. "Hitori, but call me Tori, so it's easier for you to scream." she flirted while winking. Sasuke looked uncomfortable while Suigetsu was faking vomiting.

"I'm Rai and this is Shin." Rai introduced himself and his sleeping brother that was leaning on his shoulder. Sasuke nodded. "Good, now, just listen to what we have to say and don't give us any trouble. I'm not as gentle as I seem." he smirked threateningly.

Minato shivered obviously having had faced Sasuke's wrath. I just looked at him with little amusement. "How long will this trip be?" Daito asked yawning.

"About a day if there isn't any trouble." Sasuke responded while sitting down near the railing. Sui stood at his side. "I suggest you all rest." he said closing his eyes but sitting up.

"How is he comfortable sleeping like that?" Daito asked Minato quietly. "I think Shin wins the 'most uncomfortable sleeping postition' award." He muttered with a deadpanned voice as he gazed at the Lightning Twins

.

Shin's entire back was on Rai's lap while his head and legs were on the floor, and he was almost bending. Rai's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Kushina gigled as she laid her head on minato's lap.

I sighed seeing as everyone was getting ready to sleep. I stood up and walked ontop of the pole of the sail for the ship by using chakara. "Where are you going!" haruki called. i looked over my shoulder. "Up." i said bluntly as i walked the rest of the way to sleep.

When i got up there i sat comfortably and closed my eyes, going into a mini trance of sleep that Aria gives me every now and then.