Love in two different stories

(Shira's pov) 

I yawned as i woke up. I had fallen asleep in a free room that I was given. It was still a little dark outside. I looked at the clock to see it was only 4:00. I sighed slightly.

I then realized that i didn't feel the chakara of my guards. I decided to act normal as I got up. 'Where are they?' I thought. I went into the bathroom and got ready in my normal clothes, which was my uniform from yesterday. 

When i came out i glared at a corner in the room and a crystal came out of my skin and was thrown towards the figure in the shadows. My crystal was deflected by a kunai that shimmered in little light there was of the moon. 

"Have you considered knocking, Sasuke?" I called out.

 "Hn." was all he said as he walked out of the shadows. He was flawless as ever and the very numb feeling of butterflies in my stomach was still evident but i kept a composed face. 

"Why are you here?" i asked with a raised eyebrow. "You're still considered a ninja of the Leaf so it's been agreed upon that Leaf ANBU will become responsible for you." he explained. 

"Hmph." I walked towards the balcony outside my room. I sat on a bench that was outside and looked at the stars. Sasuke stood in his ANBU clothes, mask off, and he was standing in the middle of the doorway. 

"What did you want to talk about?" i asked. He narrowed his eyes.

 "Where were you all this time? Why did you leave?" he asked. "I was travelling around, but you have no reason to know why. I see you've made something out of yourself considering you're an ex-criminal." I taunted not looking at him.

He growled lightly getting annoyed that i dodged his question. 

 "Don't change the subject. Where were you after the war huh?Do you have any idea how long i was looking for you?!" He said in a louder voice as he walked towards me but stopped a foot away from me. 

I looked at him with a bored face. 

"Oh? I remember clearly the last time we talked." i spat. His eyes held hurt and regret. "I didn't know that your words meant that you still loved me." I said with no emotion. 

~Flashback~ 

"I just came to see how my boyfriend was doing." I said. He glared at me. "How do you think!" he spat. I coward alittle from his voice. "S-Sorry.." I muttered scared.

He just scoffed and went back to sharpening his blade as I looked down at the ground.

"Are you tired of me?" i wondered. He stopped what he was doing. "What?" he asked.