Danger Zoned

(3rd pov) 

Sasuke had reported what the mysterious figure had told him. And now the Kages have all been gathered in the Land of Lightning like so many years before, and their families were told to come along.

All the Kages were still the same except Hokage of course. Most of them were all still young looking and still had some power in them.  

The Mizukage, Mei, got married to Ao. They had one daughter together. She looked like her mom but had her father's grey eyes. Her hair was the same brown color as her mother and was put into a ponytail most of the time.  Her name was Hotori or Tori. She is best described as a man hunter like her mother.

The Tsuchikage's daughter was a full grown woman and one of his gaurds for the meeting. He had 1 grandson though and his name was Daito. He had his moms messy dark hair. He's best described as a level headed yet kind child and more of a lover then a fighter.

The Hokage, Naruto, married Hinata. He had a son and daughter. his son Minato and his young daughter Kushina. His daughter was described as an angel while his son was described as Naruto's younger brother.

Raikage got married to his assistant Mabui. They had 2 kids who turned out to be twin sons. Their sons had their mother's whitish grey hair while they had their father's eyes. It was Rai and Shin. Rai is described as a leader type while Shin was described as one who was more of a free type but kind.

The  Kazekage married Miku and had a son named Haruki and a daughter named Ira. Ira would be described as blank but caring, while Haruki will be described as a cheerful boy but not the smartest. Over all they balanced each other, lacking things that the other one has. 

The parents were in the hall. While the children were told to wait outside while being watched by gaurds. The Sand and Leaf children stayed close since they didn't know the others.

The Mizukage's daughter was standing there staring at the Lightning Village kids. She had obviously gotten her seductiveness from her mother, which her father had scolded his wife for. She was busy looking at the Lightning twins down.

The lightning village kids stayed together while the Tsuchikage's grandson was leaning on the pole just feeling the awkwardness rise.

"So um..." everyone's heads snapped to Daito. He felt fear rush in him for getting all the attention. "I-I'm D-Daito, grandson of the T-Tsuchikage." he said shyly as he laughed sheepishly. 

"I'm Minato and this is Kushina my baby sister! We're the kids to the Hokage!" Minato spoke up with a smile. Kushina hid behind Minato and shyly waved.