Chapter 2

In the city of Busan, there was a young male named Park Jimin who was about to finish his studies in Contemporary Dance.

At the age of 16, he decided to move to Seoul to start his new life with his mother's approval.

After moving to Seoul, he immediately searched for a job that will help him pay his bills and buy his necessities.

As much as he loved dancing he really needed to find a job as he is not yet a professional dancer, so he couldn't depend on that as a source of income.

Three days passed when he finally found a job at a Café not too far from his residence.

The next day, Jimin began working as a barista at Lee's Café.

Life for him wasn't exactly the best but he managed to get by despite the challenges he faced.

While he was in Seoul, he kept in contact with his mother day in and day out, relating to her the events of his life and she listened intently and gave him advice like the loving mother she was.

Unfortunately, six years later, he received a telegram from Busan stating that his mother has passed away due to cancer and her funeral was just a few days ago.

After reading those words, he began to sob as his heart sank.

He could not believe that the only person who supported his dreams had suddenly left without any visible warning.

"No mom why? Why did you leave me so soon? You were fine when I left and even when we spoke every night you still seemed...normal so...how can you be gone?!" He paused for a while as the anger built up inside of him.

"And those people I call family waited until you were buried to send me this...I missed your funeral because of those bastards!! Rest well mom, I love you so much" The male sighed deeply while drying his tears.

Jimin really took the death of his mother hard and because of that he was not working the way he used to.

He had lost his happy spirit, his eyes were always red and puffy and he would always mess up the orders due to his focus on his beloved mother.

His boss was a very kindhearted and understanding person, so she gave Jimin a week or so off to mourn the death of his mother properly.

Although he was given time off he never stayed home, instead, he went to the dance studio that his mother owned there in Seoul.

She was a dance teacher and she was thrilled that her son also had a passion for dancing.

As he danced he would recall those moments with his mother in that very room, both dancing their hearts out and of course, those memories brought him to tears.

After a few moments, he told himself that he would no longer cry about her death, from now on he will make her proud from above by working towards his dream with her as guidance.

___________________

MEANWHILE...

... In the woods not too far from the city in King Jeon's Vampire Clan called Ördögház, Jeon Jungkook, the younger son of the Queen and King was slowly being prepared for a very special day of his life of which he really didn't know about.

His father would always send him to Jung Hoseok, his older brother and teacher {His last name is Jung because the Queen had him before she met the King and he never changed it to Jeon} to teach him the ways of a vampire.

This is to prepare Jungkook to take the throne as the new Master of Vampires, however, his transformation can only truly begin when he is 200 years old {20 years human age}.

Like most teenagers, Jungkook was not at all interested in these kinds of stories.

Although he was a vampire he had absolutely no interest in vampire tales or way of life or anything that relates to his kind.

He wanted to be normal...well as normal as he could possibly get... he had a passion for dancing just like his brother Hobi.

He wanted to be able to go to school, hangout with friends, date anyone he pleases and just live a somewhat carefree life like the humans he would always be told about.

His father would tell him about those good for nothing beings called mankind.

He would say they are weak, gullible, they are just a waste of space in the world they live in and they are so clueless about those who live in the woods.

His father would also tell him about the day when he would take his place on the throne and as usual, those words just passed over his head and Jungkook's reply would be "Hmm yes father".

Obviously this would always make the King and Queen chuckle in delight thinking that their son is thrilled and excited but humble.

As the days went by, Hobi and Kook went on with training as per usual, until Hobi noticed that Kook was not fully there with him during combat practice.

He then decided to take a break and talk to him as his brother and not as his trainer. 

"What's the matter brother? I'm fighting by myself today so what's going on?" 

Kook kept quiet for a while before he spoke, "I don't understand why I have to do all this stuff".

"Because you will be our new leader very soon...Do you know what that means?" 

Kook shook his head then listened to Hobi as he explained as simple as he could after which Kook understood.

However, it wasn't that he didn't understand, it's just that he wanted to know why HE had to be the new master instead of his brother who seemed to be rather interested in this stuff more than him.

Jungkook decided to put up with it for a bit longer or maybe until it was time for his Coronation ceremony, he thought that if he showed more interest then he wouldn't have to answer to his parents and that is just what he did for the days ahead.