Chapter 4

As the ceremony draws closer the more is expected from Jungkook and the more fed up he gets.

His birthday is around the corner so he decided to run away at night fall.  

Fool proof plan right?

He was contemplating this for years now but since Taehyung confronted him, he knows for sure that he is definitely not ready to take over from his father.

Jungkook thought that if he left, Hobi would become the master since he already knows all that is to know and with that, their village would be safe from Tae's wrath.

He also thought that now he would be free to live his life the way he wants to, this is his only chance to live like the humans.

Jungkook was so caught up in his thoughts that afternoon that he hadn't realized the sun had already set.

He got up, took a shower and packed his backpack with things he may need.

By the time he was finished, he looked out the window and thought that it was dark enough so he gathered his things and left the room through that very window.

He knows that there are guards on patrol so he watched them carefully and timed their rounds before he leapt to the nearest tree and carefully left the premises.

When he knew he was out of sight, he ran and ran and ran without even looking back.

In no time, Jungkook felt as if a weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"LOOK OUT CITY.....

...HERE I COME!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was 8pm when Jimin was leaving the dance studio.

He locked the door and headed down the stairs then onto a somewhat busy street and made his way home.

By the time he got home and laid his head to rest it was already morning which meant it was time for work.

With a groan, he got up, did his morning routine, dressed and left for work.

Little did he know that his life was about to make a drastic change very soon.

MEANWHILE.....

Jungkook was still running when he saw light at the end of his tunnel, he ran until his feet were on solid concrete ground.

Of course he was beyond amazed because where he came from was all dark and dull but here? Oh no it was the total opposite, it was colorful, too colorful in fact. Even though it was day time, the city still looked beautiful.

Jungkook continued to wander around in amazement and bumping into people until he bumped into this one big guy... probably Hulk's descendent... who grabbed him harshly before Jungkook can say anything.

"Watch it punk!"  the man said sternly causing Jungkook to gulp.

"Well aren't ya gonna say sorry?!"  As Jimin was walking to the Café he noticed a scene with Jungkook and Baby Hulk.

"What the hell is going on?... Oh that poor boy...He looks like he's around my age...I hope he makes it out fine"  he said as he reached for the handle and walked inside.

Soon after, Baby Hulk released Kook from his grasp and walked away but not before he rammed his should into Kook's.

Not wanting to cause trouble and expose himself on the first day in the city, Jungkook shook his head and continued sightseeing.

He found a bench that was parallel to the Café. An hour later Jungkook was sitting on the bench in awe, while Jimin sat at a table for a short break as not many persons were in the Café.

While he was sipping his café latte, he looked through the big glass window and noticed a somewhat familiar face then, he realized it was the boy from earlier.

He couldn't help but admire the boy's features.

He looked a bit pale but he just figured he was an indoor person and judging by the way he was looking around one can assume that it is probably his first time seeing the outside world.

He had doe like eyes, thin pink lips with long jet black hair. Jimin had never seen anyone who looked so ethereal before especially not a male.

Jimin was immediately snapped out of his thoughts when he saw the same male staring back at him with his head slightly tilted to the right.

Jimin's eyes widened as he shot up from his seat feeling embarrassed that the cute boy had caught him staring at him.

Jungkook on the other hand was confused yet curious as to why that gorgeous specimen was looking at him like that.

The way his father spoke about humans, one would think they are trolls and are hideous creatures but ohhh nooo not this one...no sir...coming from a guy who is technically dead...this one was drop dead gorgeous and let's just say Jungkook wouldn't mind hitting that. 

"Guess coming to the city wasn't such a bad idea after all"  he said with a dirty smirk as he got up from the bench.

As the day went by, Jungkook continued walking around the city and taking in his surroundings.

By this time it was already 9pm and Jimin was now closing the Café.

During the night, Jungkook suddenly got the urge to feed then he remembered that he hadn't eaten since he left home.

So before the scent of human blood could reach him, he made a beeline to the forest to feed.

As a young vampire growing up his family always drank animal blood so as to keep their whereabouts hidden from the outside world.

Jungkook ran all the way to the heart of the woods where he found a deer drinking at the lake.

He immediately got into attack mode, his eyes were now pure black which made it easier for him to see his prey and his fangs painlessly burst through his gums.

He slowly approaches his target but of course the deer would not make this easy for him, it senses danger and takes off which causes Jungkook to groan as he took off after it.

"Com'ere you"  he said as he pounced on it in less than 10 seconds.

Without waiting any longer he sank his fangs into its neck and sucked it dry.

Not long after his eyes turned golden brown indicating his satisfaction.

Although vampires don't need to sleep he still decided to rest in the forest for the night in case he gets any more cravings.