Chapter 20

"CALL ME ASAP...WE NEED TO TALK"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook read the message aloud and looked at Jimin.  "Who's that Kook?", "Hobi and the sooner we get home the sooner we can find out what's going on"  Without further ado they hurriedly left the studio and made it back to their apartment and upon entry his phone began to ring. Hobi was calling. Kook immediately answered putting him on speaker so Jimin can also hear

"Hyung what's this all about?"

"Kook, I can't stay too long but Father is up to something and I think Tae is too..."

"What makes you say that brother?"

There was a long pause before Hobi spoke again  "The other day I saw him meeting with Lucas..."

"...so what? that's his cousin so I don't see what the problem i-"

"Jeon Jungkook, I am telling you that they are up to something! When Lucas left, he didn't look too happy about whatever went on in there"

Jimin decided to speak  "Hyung what exactly are you saying?"

"Jiminie, I think you two need to be prepared for anything. I think Tae is planning on attacking yo-Shit! someone's coming...good luck guys"  and just like that the call ended.

When the call ended Hobi was approached by the King  "Who were you talking to Hoseok?",  he asked suspiciously,  "The tax collector of course"  Hobi responded and rolled his eyes all before storming off to his quarters. On the other side of the call, both Kook and Min were left confused and by the tone of Hobi's voice, Jimin felt nervous again  "R-ready? R-ready for w-what??", "All these questions and I have no answers"  Kook thought deeply about what he was just told and as Jimin asked ready for what?

What could have possibly happened in the room that Lucas quote on quote didn't look too happy? And why would Hoseok be worried about this? Without knowing he began pacing around the room with his index finger lightly tapping his chin thinking deeply about what all of this could mean. Jimin on the other hand just sat and watched him from the couch also thinking.

After a few minutes of silence Jimin spoke  "Kook you said Tae wanted something from your land correct?"  Kook nodded and joined him on the couch  "Yeah but I don't know what it is", "Could it be that Tae asked Lucas for his help to assist him in getting it or perhaps...kill us?"  Jungkook looked at Jimin slightly confused but understood what he was saying  "You could be on to something. But in order for us to know what is really going on, we need to get information on everything about Vampires and Werewolves from the moment time began", "Great...Is there a library or something?"  Jungkook chuckled at that  "No baby...we need to talk to someone who has been there since the very beginning...We need to talk to...Min Yoongi"

Jimin's face showed pure confusion  "Who is Min Yoongi?", "The Oracle of course", "Ora-who?", "He's an Oracle Jimin...he's like a special human with powers. He knows all and sees all or so they say"  Jimin was still confused but decided not to question any more.  "Okay so where does this Yoongi live?", "Mount Everest"  Kook said as if that was the most common place for Oracles to live while Jimin just looked at him as if he has gone mad.  "I'm sorry could you repeat that please?",  With a grin Kook pulled him into his lap, pecked his lips and said  "Pack your bags Angel 'cause we're going on a trip"  This should be exciting news but to Jimin it is far from it.