Chapter 29

Ever since the public proposal, both wolves and vampires were running around making preparations for the upcoming double wedding. Even the Queen herself was bustling around with the others yelling her likes and dislikes, as she wanted this wedding to be perfect. While the Queen dealt with the wedding preparations, the King along with his set of people decided to include the Coronation in the wedding. So yes so much to do for one day yet there's little to no time to work with.

Jimin on the other hand had decided to spend some time with his twin brother, you know, as a way to catch up on the things they missed in each other's life. They kicked Kai out of his and Taemin's apartment just so that Jimin could stay there for a week or two. Kai had no choice but to move in with his cousin Jungkook. The two Doms were slightly miserable without their mates by their side but the twins on the other hand, couldn't be happier to get away from them for a while. Ever since the concert the two cousins have been overly clingy, not that the twins minded but they just wanted to bond a little bit.

MinMin returned to the elder's apartment after their day out for shopping. They changed their jeans and t-shirts into their mates' hoodies and sweatpants. After that they went to the kitchen where they chose some snacks and soda then went back to the Tv room where they began their movie marathon.

After their third movie, Jimin realized that he was never told about Taemin's proposal so he turned to his brother and said "Wait a minute, how is it that you never told me about your proposal yet you know mine? How dare you, I thought we were brothers" he finished with a huff as he folded his arms. Taemin looked at him confused for a moment then "Ohhhhhhh yes yes yes how could I forget to tell yooooooooouu?!!!!!" "That's what I'm asking yoooooooouuuu!!!!!!" The two laughed then Taemin paused the movie and the twins turned their bodies to face each other, then Taemin began.

"Okay so you remember the day we had a grand rehearsal?.... Jimin nodded ....well after that Kai asked me to go somewhere with him....."

FLASHBACK...

After rehearsals for the concert, Kai asked Taemin to go somewhere with him and of course Taemin agreed. Taemin prefers soft sweet moments, which is why Kai didn't propose to him on stage like Jungkook did to Jimin, instead with the help of Ye-jun he planned a beautiful scene down by the Han River.

It was a candle light dinner with rose petals and pretty sea shells surrounding their table as well as making a pathway that leads closer to the river where Kai sang a song he wrote especially for Taemin after which he proposed. Taemin was left in tears as he was truly touched by the moment.

Kai eventually told him that both him and Jungkook asked Ye-jun for their hand in marriage and they both decided to propose around the same time. He even told him how his father was the one who set everything up while he focused on the song. They continued their little date by the river basking in each other's warmth.

END OF FLASHBACK

"....so that's how it happened and yeah you know the rest" Taemin finished with a smile as if he was remembering that moment. Jimin squealed as he pictured the moment then he himself remembered his. "I still can't believe Jungkook did that in front of all those people" "Haha, you should've seen him at our rehearsals. He kept wondering if it was too much or if you'll like it. Honestly we spent more time telling him that his idea was cute than practicing the dance"

"And to think I learnt a part of the dance not knowing what you guys were up to" Jimin said in disbelief making Taemin laugh again. "It's amazing how far we've come. Imagine we lived for 22 years without knowing our parents' secret and without knowing that we had a twin brother" "I know what you mean. If it weren't for Jungkook and Kai coming into our lives and biting us, none of this would've been possible" Jimin added.