Chapter 22

It was 7am when the mates woke up from having a wild time last night. Jimin was the first to open his eyes and looked around to see that they are still in the hybrid. He felt a tight grip on his bare waist and he didn't need to look behind him to know that it was Jungkook. It was all still a blur to him. He sat up and tried to think about what happened and this time he wasn't faking it. He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt hot breath and lips on his naked shoulder and neck followed by a deep voice,  "Are you satisfied now baby?"  he said as he continued to kiss Jimin softly  "What?"  Jimin asked, confused.  "Don't tell me you don't remember how you begged me to fuck you in here last night you horny devil you"  Jungkook shamelessly said with a smirk making Jimin blush,   "I remember feeling really hot and taking off my jacket"

"Hmm...you were like a wolf in heat but your behavior was strange even your eyes"  he said thinking out loud.  "My eyes? What was wrong with my eyes?" "Your eyes were a mixture of purple and pink but I'm not sure why" "Hmmm all I know was that my body was craving for your touch and it was making me go insane"  Jungkook smiled and leaned in to kiss Jimin's lips. They stayed like that for a while before Jungkook pulled away.  "Well let's look around and see where we are. We still need to get to...." "Kathmandu 1 mile"  Jimin quickly said as he saw a sign not far from where they were parked. Both males quickly got dressed and Jimin drove this time in case they had to go through a border. The moment they arrived in Kathmandu they saw a motel where they could freshen up and change clothes, not to mention have a little blood.

The sun was a bit hot so they purchased hats to help shield their heads from the sunlight. As they sat in the motel, Jungkook began to think of places where he would find Birdie, his friend. After a minute he thought about starting at the airstrip. They mounted their "borrowed" vehicle again and headed towards an airstrip that was 20 minutes away. There, Jungkook saw the man he was looking for. He happily got out of the car and walked towards the shack he saw him enter and yelled " Birdie!!".  The door opened and out came a man around Jungkook's height dressed in a pilot's uniform, he looked at Kook from head to toe trying to figure out who the person was then it hit him.

He gasped and yelled  " Jungkookie!! Is it really you?!"  With a nod Jungkook hugged the male in front of him. Jimin stood a little ways behind his mate with a smile on his face as he watched the interaction between the two males. He noticed that Birdie's skin was also pale which meant that he was a vampire. They broke the hug and Jungkook pulled Jimin in front of him to introduce him, however he wasn't expecting his friend to say  "Aww and this must be your beautiful wife"  The mates were appalled, couldn't he tell that Jimin was a male?  "Umm...Birdie Jimin is a male"  Silence engulfed the three for a while until Birdie spoke  "Oh dear me...I'm terribly sorry. You're so beautiful I thought you were a woman and Jungkook...you're the first male vampire at Ördögház to mate a male"  Jungkook smiled  "Yeah I know. Anyways Birdie, Jimin and I need your help"

After a while a loud voice was heard echoing through the shack  "No, I'm not doing it!"  With a frustrated sigh Jungkook stood up and ruffled his hair  "Oh come on Birdie, you have a plane and Everest is just there!!!", "Yes I have a plane that I haven't flown in a while and another thing you two aren't paying customers and this whole thing is your problem not mine, so sorry Jungkook"

Jungkook was about to say something but Jimin silenced him with his finger then said  "Actually Birdie our problem is in fact your problem because you're a vampire and how can you be sure that after they're done with Seoul that they wouldn't come after the other vampires? Suppose you have something they want but don't know it? What then huh?"  Birdie took a moment to let Jimin's words sink in and Jimin was right.

He can't be certain that his peaceful life wouldn't become misery so with a sigh of defeat he said  "Fine you win. We will leave as soon as I get the plane ready for flying"  and with that he left the shack. After an hour they were airborne. It didn't take them long as Mount Everest was just a few kilometers away from Kathmandu and getting there is quicker by plane. In just a few minutes they were flying high above the Himalayan Mountains. Jungkook decided to speak after a while but he had to yell because the engine was very noisy,  "Birdie can you go any lower?!", "Nope, sorry Kook! If I go any lower I won't be able to pull up!"  Jimin just sat quietly as he listened to their conversation.