Chapter 11

During the night, Jungkook thought of some ways that he could gain information on this whole human transformation thing without having to go back home. However he did remember from one of his teachings that there is a place in the human world where one can go to find guidance. Whatever question one may have, that is the place to go when seeking answers. Now all he has to do is think of something to tell Jimin so that the latter wouldn't want to tag along. Don't get him wrong, he adores Jimin's company but he doesn't want him to see him looking at supernatural stuff; something he can't even explain yet.

************************

Taehyung couldn't stop smiling since his encounter with Jimin earlier. His Beta noticed and couldn't help but to ask  "Alpha are you okay?", "Yup never better why?", "You've been smiling since this afternoon and we haven't found Kook yet so... May I know why?"  his Beta replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh haha I'm fine, earlier I bumped into the most beautiful man ever", "Ohh, is our Alpha falling in love?"  He asked while wriggling his eyebrows.  "Hmm maybe? I don't know... I'm getting the feeling that I shouldn't pursue him though... Anyways... Any news on where Kook could be hiding?", "Not yet sir, we're still looking", "Hmm okay, let's call it a night"  The Beta nodded and spread the news to the others.

"Hmm... Jimin... There's something special about you that I can't quite put my finger on... Maybe I shouldn't venture into this as my hands are already tied"  Taehyung said as he walked with his pack back to the woods.

NEXT MORNING....

It was 6am when Jimin woke up from yet another peaceful slumber, he looked at the clock and then check the calendar only to realize that he's missed almost a week from work. With that in mind, he jumped out of Kook's grasp and made a beeline for the shower, after which he ran out with the towel wrapped around his waist totally forgetting that Jungkook was still in the room. He proceeded to dress hastily but yet carefully. Jungkook heard the noise in the room and opened his eyes to see a fully dressed Jimin backing him as he styled his hair.

He yawned as he sat up  "Morning Minnie"  Jimin was startled at first then he realized it was only Jungkook, he turned around and responded  "Morning sleepy head", "You're up early...I take it that you slept well?", "Yes thank you, I actually forgot that I had a job...It's almost a week now since I showed up to work and I think I better make an appearance today", "Oh yeah right. Well while you do that I'll walk around town for a bit then I'll clean up the place"  Jimin checked himself in the mirror before grabbing his phone and making his way to the door.  "Yeah sure that'll be great! I'll make breakfast and there's cash in the dresser in case you wanna buy something" , "Oh okay, thanks"

Jimin smiled and left the room. In just a few minutes breakfast was done and Kook had already finished showering. He made his way to the kitchen where he saw Jimin plating the grilled sandwiches. He helped Jimin set out the fruits and juice on the bar. While they were eating Jimin kept checking the time as he doesn't want to be late and Jungkook was actually thrilled that he can leave freely without Jimin asking any questions that he couldn't yet answer. As soon as breakfast was over, Jimin ran to the bathroom to freshen up his mouth while Kook cleaned the used cook wear. When he was done Jimin returned, collected his phone and bid Jungkook goodbye.

Just like that Jungkook was left alone, although he was eager to find answers he decided to keep his promise in cleaning up the place, so he did that before he left.

Time skip....

It was 10am when he finished cleaning and he took another shower before leaving. He locked up the apartment with the extra keys Jimin left and he exited the building. He wasn't sure exactly where he was going so he just decided to keep walking until his eyes catches sight of something interesting. 10 minutes later he was still walking around looking at every building and carefully inspecting each entrance of an abandoned building until one caught his eye.