Chapter 23

"Taemin, Jimin...your parents did not die by stroke or cancer...they were...murdered"

.

.

.

.

.

The twins sat there quietly and in shock not knowing how to respond. Their mates looked at them worriedly expecting an outburst of tears but there was none, it was as if they were frozen patiently waiting for the Oracle to continue and he did. "It is true that your parents were murdered. Their deaths were made to look like they suffered from cancer and a stroke but that was not the case. When you turned sixteen you both decided to make a name for yourselves in Seoul and your parents happily obliged you since you were following in their footsteps where their love for dancing was concerned.

A few months after you left there was a ruckus back at the Park mansion and as predicted, someone came looking for you two. It was a witch, no one knows her name even up to this day. She attacked the mansion in hopes of finding you as newborns but unfortunately for her, your parents had already moved away years ago. She said she saw in her cauldron that twins had been born but she did not know how long ago that was, so she went to the one place where she knew vampires practiced magic but only to leave empty handed.

The vampires of course tried to get rid of her by use of magic, all of which Ha Eun had taught them but their attempts were in vain as the witch was stronger than them. Before she left she read the mind of the Führer to find their locations then she set about her way. She found Ha Eun in Busan and approached her looking for said twins but again, she found none. Ha Eun knew who she was, she knew she would try to read her mind to get an image of what the twins looked like, so she used what little magic she had left in her veins and mentally said a spell that would erase the knowledge of you two from her own brain as well as Ye-jun's.

She wasn't sure if it would work but the moment the witch placed her hands on her temples and then threw her across the room in anger, she knew then that the witch couldn't see anything. The witch swore that she would find the twins one way or another if it's the last thing she'll do. With a wave of her hands, her eyes turned pitch black and a black mist came from her hands. She chanted a few words that were foreign to Ha Eun's ears, the smoke left her hands and entered Ha Eun's body through her eyes, mouth and nose.

Whatever spell she casted caused internal bleeding as it killed her from the inside out. Her blood escaped her eyes, nose, mouth and ears in a thick black liquid and in a matter of seconds she was dead. The witch decided to make her death look like she suffered from a terminal illness, so she made it appear as if Ha Eun was in stage four of cancer. With a smirk she left and made her way to Daegu where Ye-jun was. She cursed when she realized that Ha Eun must've casted a spell to make their minds blank. Ye-jun was killed the same way, though his was a bit more painful as the witch was furious. She then gave him symptoms of a stroke before returning to her abode"

"Sorry but I don't think I'm fully understanding, what's so important about them that she was willing to kill anyone who didn't give her the answers she needed?" asked Jungkook. "Let me try to speak in simpler terms. The witch was hoping that the twins were still in their enfant years. She wanted to take them and raise them as her own. Twin vampires being born into magic automatically makes them very powerful, though they are only unstoppable when together. If she raises them from enfants then she controls them and by controlling them, she controls their power and by controlling their power...." "....she controls the world...." the four of them said in unison,"....and she will be unstoppable" Yoongi finished.

There was something else that the Oracle wanted to tell the four men before him, well mainly two of them as it relates to their personal lives. He also needed to tell them about the witch's plans and who she'd teamed up with in hopes of getting what she wanted, he was not entirely sure what reaction to expect from them but they needed to know as their lives as well as the lives of others depended on the four of them.