Chapter 26

Everyone came out of hiding when the smoke cleared and looked around still expecting the witch to re-appear. After what seemed like a minute, everything was still, there was hardly any movement. The five heroes slowly stood from the ground with a groan as they too looked at their surroundings. Ha Eun walked away from the others and closed her eyes, she was trying to sense the witch's aura and after sensing none she said, "Finally, she's gone" After hearing this everyone released a breath they didn't know they were holding.

The other vampires and wolves began cheering and howling happily that the war is over and that no one got seriously injured. When the cheers died down Jimin and Taemin both walked to their mates and brought them into a tight warm hug, humming contently. Taehyung and Lucas shared a look as they watched the interaction, they walked closer to them and spoke, "Umm....Jimin?" "Taemin?" The two couples broke their hug and looked at them with smiles on their faces. "Hello Taehyung" "Hi there Lucas" they said simultaneously.

The wolves were confused as to how those two humans know about the vampire cousins and are so...touchy? Before they could ask, Jungkook spoke "Jimin is my mate Taehyung" "As Taemin is mine Lucas" With wide eyes the wolves looked at each other before nodding slowly. Just then some rustling was heard coming from the nearby trees causing everyone to get into attack mode. Taehyung sniffed the air only to smell a familiar coconut and vanilla scent. He turned around with a smile and said "Relax, it's just the others" and before they could react, a small pack of Omega wolves were seen heading towards them with baskets of medicines in their mouths.

Upon seeing their mates and special person, Taeyong, Ten and Jin all transformed into their human selves as they ran towards their Alphas, almost knocking them down with the force of impact. The other Omegas did the same with their Alphas. The Alphas laughed as their Omegas began scenting them out of worry. Eventually Ten, Taeyong and Jin spoke one after the other in that order. "Oh my Lucas are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need stitches?" "Tae Alpha, is it over? Are you hurt? Did you kill anyone? Did you keep your promise if not I'll kill you myself" "Joonie dear are you okay? Are you hungry? Come come I've brought your favorite snacks here...just wait a second"

All of them started rummaging through their baskets, one pulling out a needle and thread, the other pulling out alcohol, cotton pads and healing ointment, while the other pulled out a handful of snacks and goodies. The others couldn't help but laugh at the Alphas' faces towards their Omegas' actions, soon after Taeyong stopped and asked Taehyung the question again "You didn't answer my question...Did you keep your promise?" without answering he turned Taeyong around to face Jungkook who was confused.

Then Taehyung spoke, "Jungkook meet Taeyong, Taeyong meet Jungkook...alive and well...just like I promised" Taeyong and Jungkook looked at each other before Taeyong walked forward and smiled brightly, "Oh thank goodness you're alright" Jungkook still looked confused as to what the two were talking about but before he could answer, out came his parents. The Queen immediately ran to Jimin embracing him in a warm hug, "Oh my my my it's so good to finally see you Jiminie!" she squealed. Jimin smiled and hugged her back with the same enthusiasm, glad that at least one of Jungkook's parents accepted him.

Speaking of parents, here comes the trouble maker. The King cleared his throat and the others looked at him. Jungkook for one didn't want to see the man let alone look at him but with a nudge from both his mother and his mate, he looked at him with a straight face and a raised eyebrow. The King spoke, "Nice to finally see you again Jungkook... he looked at Jimin then continued ... and I see you've brought...company" Jungkook smiled and put his arm around Jimin's waist, "Yes this is the quote on quote pathetic human I've mated, the very one you wanted to drag me away from..." The King hummed knowing full well where Jungkook was going with this, he also didn't want to look at Jimin as the man has been staring at him with a sickening smile ever since he approached them.