Chapter 5

As both boys rested in their separate domains, their minds couldn't help but think about each other.

Both are a bit anxious to find out more about the other and are hoping to see each other again soon.

The morning breaks and Jimin is on his way to work. Jungkook too is awake and heads back to the city.

He came to the realization that if he kept spending the night in the woods eventually he would be found, so he needs to find somewhere to live in the city, maybe an old abandoned building or something he could use for shelter.

The boys worked tirelessly in their own way and before they knew it, it was nightfall.

Jimin decided to take a short cut home since he was very tired. He took the alley closest to the café and started walking.

While Jungkook was looking for shelter, something unexpected happened to him.

A strong scent hit him like a brick wall. It was a mixture of apple and cinnamon.

It was so strong that he could not control himself, his nose took over and it led him to an alley where he saw a human walking alone. 

He knows that it is forbidden for him to drink human blood so he tried turning the other cheek but to no avail.

The scent was so captivating that it mesmerized him, he couldn't control himself and he didn't know what he was doing, he just had to feed his craving.

With no other choice, he followed the figure.

Jimin on the other hand felt as though he was being followed so he stopped, looked behind him and to his horror someone was indeed following him and the look in their eyes didn't ease his nerves either.

Before he could even think about what to do, the figure was already standing directly in front of him smelling his neck.

That obviously caught him off guard.

'How the hell did he move so fast?? I only blinked once!!'  he thought to himself.

"Umm can I help you sir??"  he asked with terror evident in his voice.

As soon as he was about to pull away, he felt an excruciating pain in his neck. He screamed in pain as Jungkook drank his blood.

Kook could not get enough of his blood.

It was sweet, way sweeter than animal blood, he was truly endorsed in this blood but, before he could suck his victim dry he was awakened from his trance somehow and he removed his fangs from the male.

The male then fell lifelessly in his arms but what Jungkook saw scared the living daylights out of him as the light from the street lamp shone on his face revealing his features to him.

It was at this moment he knew he fucked up.

"Shit!! Nononononononononono please don't be dead"  he said in a panicked tone.

His tasty victim was none other than the cute boy at the Café.

Jungkook placed his body gently on the sidewalk, covered his head with the fallen hood and ran away swiftly in hopes that the boy was still alive.

He could not believe that he was now a murderer and he probably killed the only boy he wanted to know on a personal level. 

"Dammit Kook! You're an idiot... I wanted to have a taste of him but not like this"  he said as he sat on a thick tree branch.

Hours passed and Jimin had finally regained consciousness, he continued his way home, then showered and went to sleep.

To say that Jungkook was scared would be the understatement of his life, he just hoped that he stopped himself in time and that the poor boy was still alive and somewhat well.

The next day was Jimin's day off and as usual he would go to the studio to practice his routine.

He danced for hours, then he got a pain in his neck.

He glanced at the mirror and he saw that the area was red.

He walked closer to the mirror and as he got closer he saw that there are two holes in his neck.

He ran two of his little fingers over them and hissed in pain.

"Oww!! Is this...a hickey? Did I get laid last night?" he shook his head and continued dancing but can't help but to wonder what happened to him that he now has two holes in his neck.

Jungkook was making his way to the Café where he first saw the boy, upon arrival he saw a bench next to the entrance and decided to sit and wait for the boy to show up for work.

While he was waiting, he got weird looks from people because he kept staring them in their faces.

After three hours he accepted the fact that he killed the boy and they will find his body very soon; if they haven't already.

At the studio Jimin was gathering his things when he got a craving for a caramel macchiato and a puff pastry.

He slipped through the backway and headed to Lee's where he works. In just a few moments he was there and entered.

Jungkook hadn't noticed him because he was looking the other direction. He got up and looked around more before turning to walk away.

However, before he could take another step he suddenly had a painful headache due to the length of time that he was sitting in the sun.

Jimin exited the building and saw the person who seems to be in pain because he was holding his head, groaning and breathing heavily.

He wanted to walk away and ignore the lad but he's too kind for that so he drew closer and with a soft voice he asked  

"Sir...Are you alright?"

He received a groan as the person nodded his head, he knew within himself that this man was far from fine and was about to offer him his help when the man raised his head and looked at him with soft eyes.

Jungkook raised his head slowly as he wanted to see who the kind angel was.

As their eyes met both boys were stopped in their tracks. Jimin's eyes widened as well as Jungkook's.

There was an awkward silence between the two before Jungkook broke it .

"Umm... Yes I'm fine, thanks for your concern"  he said with a soft smile.

He was so thrilled to see the blond haired boy standing before him ALIVE!!

Jimin then responded with  "Are you sure? You look like you're in pain"

"No really I'm fine. It's just a headache because. I've been in the sun too long"  he said trying to reassure the other.

 'And if I stay here any longer talking to your cute self I'll burn to death both from the inside and outside' he thought to himself

He turned his body to walk away and said  "Thanks again...Angel"  with a smile before he left the blushing blond there.

Jimin couldn't believe that he talked face to face with the Greek God and he wanted to tell someone about it but...only if he had friends...close ones.

So instead of sulking about that, he turned around and made his way home where he stayed for the rest of the day, both consciously and unconsciously replaying his encounter with the male.

Jungkook was a smiling mess saying  "I'm not a murderer"  over and over again increasing in volume each time he spoke.

The people around him started murmuring and backing away as if he's crazy.

Kook noticed this and ran back to the forest where he spent the rest of his day freaking out about his "Angel".