Chapter 14

As the days went on for the next week and a half, Jimin's mornings started out the same way. He would wake up at 6am to the smell of Jungkook cooking breakfast, he would eat, thank and bid Jungkook goodbye then he would make his way to work. When he arrived, he would go to Tracy's office and gossip about his Dracula.

Jungkook too had his own little morning ritual. He would make breakfast and go for a run in the eastern park. Occasionally he would meet up with Hobi and discuss Jimin's progression, his flirting picks up day by day as well as his possessiveness. One can only assume that his time is near, very near. After hearing this about his future in-law, Hobi would always remind Jungkook that he has to be very careful with what he says or does to Jimin especially when he's in the feeling of lust.

Just yesterday Jimin suddenly became lecherous when he saw Jungkook leaving his room shirtless with his shirt over his shoulder. He continued to watch Kook as he sat on the couch in the living room. Jungkook paid no mind to Jimin. Neither did he acknowledge his attire so he continued to watch TV until he felt someone pushing him back, straddling his lap and arms snaking around his neck. He looked in Jimin's blue lustful eyes then at his own chest then back to Jimin again who now had a dirty smirk on his face. The moment Jimin's hands slowly left his neck and to his chest was when he knew he was the cause of Jimin's attitude. He will not lie and say he didn't like the touches or the neck kisses or the grinds or the low moans....no he will never tell such lies....

Jungkook knows and understands why he mustn't add fuel to the fire but with each passing day, Jimin seems to be getting more and more attractive making it harder for him to keep his hands to himself and especially now that he is in his lap and moving his hips to create friction it's becoming almost impossible to control himself....he had to end this and end it now so in a blink of an eye he switched their positions and now Jimin was laying under him with his hands still roaming Kook's body and his lip between his teeth...eyes still glowing blue.

Kook thought quickly about how to end this without possibly causing too much damage but...finding no alternatives he mentally said  "fuck it"  then attached his lips to Jimin's neck, catching him off guard of course. Jungkook tread lightly as he wasn't sure of what would happen after this but hopefully nothing too serious. He kissed his neck and jawline softly, feeling Jimin shiver under his touch. This went on for two minutes before Kook pulled away to see Jimin's eyes slowly returning to their normal brown color. He sat up completely and wore his shirt. Jimin looked around confused then left to his bedroom where he slept off the weird feeling. Later that night Kook asked him if he remembered anything from earlier to which the latter said no.

Lucky you Kook....

So that's how their days went, it was almost perfect. They had no trouble nor arguments until one day....

Today is the day where Jimin will be free from work for a few months due to the fact that his boss was leaving the country to spend time with her family overseas. To say Jimin was excited would be an understatement, he was beyond excited that he finishes early today and most importantly he gets to spend more time with Jungkookie. So today started no different as he woke up, had breakfast that was prepared by Jungkook, then he left after telling him that he can come by the studio around 3-ish to which Kook agreed.

Jungkook cleaned the kitchen and texted Hobi to meet him in the eastern forest because he's in the mood for another combat practice. Of course Hobi couldn't turn his brother down after all he is still technically supposed to train Kook however, the others don't know that he has been secretly meeting and texting his brother. They decided to meet around 11am, it would give them at least 2 hours to have a proper fight and it gives Kook an hour to return home and get ready to meet Jimin at the studio.

The clock struck 11 when Jungkook arrived at the meeting point only to find Hobi already there perched on a tree branch.

" You're late Jeon", "Pfft... Oh please I'm right on time Jung", "How about we finish where we left off with a little extra?"  Jungkook smirks at that. Before Hobi could ready himself, he was immediately knocked off his perch by none other than his brother.  "Wake up brother! We didn't come here to waste time, we came here to beat the shit out of each other!!", "Ohhh impatient are we? Am I taking up your precious time with Jiminie?",