Chapter 13

Both males stared at each other looking shocked as they didn't expect to see the other so soon. Jungkook broke the silence when he flipped right side up and dropped down in front of his brother  "Hyung what are you doing here?", "Would you believe looking for you?"  Jungkook sighed  "They sent you to find me didn't they?", "Kook we were all so worried about you...dad thought you would've been out here exposing us", "Pfft...trust him to think like that. I'm very happy here thank you very much", "Well I must say I'm glad to see you unharmed and keeping in shape. Do you live here?"  Kook shook his head.

"No I live in an apartment with the most beautiful human ever. He's kind and sweet, he asked me to live with him just a while ago and I have never felt more free", "Oh wow, does he know what you are?", "Umm...No not yet...I'm still trying to figure out how and when to tell him", "As long as you don't feed on him everything shall be fine..."  silence fell between the two and somehow Hobi knew that something was up

"Ohhh nooo you didn't, please tell me you didn't Kook!!", "Well I umm...he smelt so frickin good...it would've been rude of me to pass the offer... Hobi gave him a 'really?' look then Kook continued ... I'm not gonna deny that I bit him and drank his blood, I'm also not gonna deny that he makes me go crazy and it's taking everything in me not to claim him...I want him to be mine...however something unexpected happened"

"Like what?", "Well the night he asked me to live with him was the night where I saw his hands and mouth covered in blood, then shortly after I saw on the news that two men were killed both having bite marks on their neck. One was found in the street and the other in the forest. They were killed different days. So I managed to find an old den in the city where I got some information on how to care for humans who become one of us", "And how's that going so far? He can't keep feeding on humans, eventually they will figure out", "Yeah yeah I know hyung...I made him breakfast this morning and added deer blood to the syrup...so hopefully he should take to animal blood more"

"Hmm...you know I'm suppose to take you back right? But since you seem to have a place to stay and someone to care for you, I'm not going to take that away from you. Whoever this angel is be sure to keep him and tell him I said thanks for making my little brother happy again",  Jungkook chuckled as he fished his phone out of his pocket and showed Hobi a picture of Jimin.

"Oh my gosh Kook he's so cute, I swear if you fuck this up I'll kill you myself", "Oh don't worry hyung I do plan to fuck him up...real good too"  Kook said as he bit his lip staring at the picture and all Hobi can do is look at him with wide eyes  "Kook...t-that's not...you know what...nevermind".  The two brothers laughed and talked some more as Jungkook told him more about his angel, he even mentioned that his dance dreams were also shunned and this made Hobi upset...like what do people have against dancing?

Why are they so cruel? He too along with his brother made it their mission to become well known in that field and Jimin included. Hmm Jimin is too pretty? Well then he will be the face of their group and when people see him dancing, they will be amazed by his talent and looks combined. They decided that as time go on they will form their own group and they will make it...together.

Hobi checked the time as he realized it was approaching the rendez-vous time where he was to meet up with the rest of the group.  "Well Jungkookie...I think we better go our separate ways now. If I'm not back on time they will get suspicious and come to look for me. Go back to your Jimin and we'll keep in touch... they embraced each other ... It was nice seeing you little brother", "Likewise hyung and thank you for not turning me in", "What brother would I be if I did that? Now go on I'll give you a head start"  And with that Jungkook took off at top speed and Hobi followed suit in the opposite direction. He soon met up with the others right on time and with no luck evident on their faces, they all headed back home.

Jimin finished work early today as his boss had an appointment. He arrived at home surprised not to see Jungkook anywhere, not thinking much about it, he went to his room to slip into something more comfortable and suitable to wear at home. Just as he was about to enter the living room, a hot and sweaty Jungkook entered while removing his shirt. Jimin stood there thanking the heavens once again for the breathtaking view and also cursing them for taking him off guard so much.

Jungkook closed the door and when he turned around he saw a flustered Jimin literally gawking at him so he decided to tease him a little bit. He looked Jimin up and down as he slowly walked towards him  "Like what you see baby?"  Jimin gulped and stepped back until his back touched the wall, soon after he was caged in by Kook's arms; one by his waist and the other by his head.

Something triggered Jimin's flirty side as he looked Jungkook in his eyes, his own eyes flashed blue and Jungkook noticed. Jimin nibbled his lip then spoke in a low flirtatious voice  "As a matter of fact I do...It's not every day I get to see my Dracula shirtless"  he said as he took a hand and ran it over the taller's chest slowly, never breaking eye contact. Kook froze upon hearing " my Dracula",  'does he know who I am? Has he finally caught on?'  So many questions coursed through his brain however he couldn't show that he was fazed by Jimin's unexpected response.

He grabbed hold of Jimin's waist and leaned closer to his ear and whispered  "Well baby this Dracula is all yours",  he gently squeezed his waist and licked his earlobe. Jimin flinched at the wetness of his tongue and hummed  "Oh you better be Drackie baby, or else I'll cut your dick off"  he said with bright blue eyes and spoke in a serious tone that sent chills down Kook's spine. With a smirk he continued  "Now run along bat boy...I'll make lunch"  after that Jimin winked and took his leave and left a dumbfounded Jungkook behind him. He chuckled lightly  "Hmm Park Jimin you'll be the death of me" .  Jimin soon regained his senses and touched his warm cheeks  "Where the hell did that come from? Did I just call him Dracula and threatened to cut his dick off??!! Oh my gosh, now I've done it"

Jungkook made his way to his room and entered the shower, while he was in there, he thought back to what he had read and realized what Jimin did just now was only the beginning of two more signs...he's starting to get possessive and slightly needy. Kook let out a deep sigh because this is going to take a toll on him now that Jimin is in this stage of transformation. This stage is the stage where Jungkook has to practice self restraint, he has to remember that if he engages Jimin sexually that could cause fatal problems. So yes Jimin will be the death of him. When both males were finished what they set out to do they sat in the living room where they ate and watched movies for the rest of the day. Without even realizing it they were both in each others' arms, one drifting to sleep and the other in deep thought.

"Hmm...If Hobi hyung found me because they were sent to search for me, then that must mean that dog Taehyung must know that I am no longer at Ördögház and he too will be looking for me. The difference between vampires and werewolves is that us vampires can't smell each other's scent, we can only sense a presence but the wolves can. If Tae picks up my scent...Oh no Jimin will be in danger....and it's all my fault".