Chapter 18

QUELQUES JOURS PLUS TARD...{Few days later}

The mated couple woke up in each other's arms as they did every morning for the last few days. Jungkook got up and dressed in his sports gear as he was going to meet his brother for their usual exercise. When Jungkook left, Jimin got up and headed to the shower, while in there he looked in the mirror then suddenly remembered his mental list of things to ask Jungkook.

He continued his shower thinking about what he should do before his mate gets back. Few minutes later he was finished and went back to the bedroom after drying himself off. He went to the closet where he selected his fit for the day which was a white T-shirt with black joggers. He heard his phone going off, alerting him that he has new messages.

He quickly went to the nightstand and picked up his phone only to see Tracy had texted him the arrival of the first shipment of items for the café, the arrival time was said to be 11am and it was now 10:45am. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the time. He quickly changed his joggers to a pair of close fitting black ripped jeans, he threw on his Timbs, grabbed his two sets of keys, sunglasses and his phone all before heading out the front door.

On his way to the café he quickly texted Jungkook that he will be at the café in case he doesn't see him when he gets back. He made it with two minutes to spare, he unlocked the doors and turned on the lights to add more light to the room. At 11 sharp he heard the horn of the truck announcing the arrival. He opened the door and hooked it so that it would remain open.

"Good morning, you must be Park Jimin"  the younger of the two men spoke as he looked Jimin up and down with a smirk, which of course didn't miss Jimin's eyes. With a slight smile he replied  "Yes I am and might I add that you're right on time. Follow me gentlemen"  he turned around and walked inside being sure to sway his hips for the thirsty fellow behind him because why not? The most he can do is look but he can't touch.

The two quickly followed with the boxes and barrels being sure to look at the Jibooty whenever they got the chance to. Jimin directed them where to place the items so that it will be easier for him to sort out later. Half an hour later they were done moving the items from the truck, Jimin thanked them then began checking the list that was sent to him to make sure everything came.

He was so caught up in what he was doing that he didn't realize the younger male was slowly walking up behind him. Jimin opened a box that was on a barrel and tiptoed to see its contents. He was startled when he felt something pressed against him and hands on his hips. Before he could react the voice said  "Why don't you and I go somewhere private? Just us two"  it said while rubbing Jimin's hips.

Jimin rolled his eyes and placed a fake smile on his face before turning around in the man's arms he chuckled a little then said  "You know as intriguing as that sounds, I think I'll pass"  he then pushed the guy away and began walking to the office when a hand grabbed him from behind...it was the other guy.  "Come on cutie don't be like that...we just wanna hang a little"  the male said. It was at this point Jimin knew that he shouldn't use his supernatural powers on these two when he really should, plus he doesn't want to abuse them just because he has them...well not in a small case like this anyways.

He calmed himself before looking at both men, he yanked his hand from the other's grip then said " Again my answer is no. If you know what's good for you, you should leave"  his eyes flashed red for a split second when he spoke but the two were oblivious to this. In fact they thought it was cute of him to stand his ground but too bad that he won't succeed...well at least they thought so. They laughed and walked slowly towards him while licking their lips like a cheetah to a gazelle. Jimin backed up a bit feeling quite annoyed but then he felt a presence near him that calmed him?