Chapter 8

Taehyung was in his room when he received some interesting news from his Beta.  "Alpha...we found footprints leading to the city and we believe they belong to Jungkook"  he said. Tae's eyes widened when he heard Jungkook's name.  "Show me"  he said. In just a few minutes they reached the site and Tae bent down to sniff the footprints. They were indeed Jungkook's, for he knows his scent all too well.  "Beta, gather the search team and let's go to the human world!"  His Beta responded with a bow and followed his Alpha's orders.

In no time all of them had transformed into their wolves and headed to the city with their Alpha leading. After a few hours of running they reached the borderline and changed back to their human form. Tae knew it would be difficult to sniff out Jungkook with all these other scents around so, he told his team to spread out and search for the boy while keeping him posted. They all set out in different directions, leaving Tae with a dirty smirk on his face  "I'll find you yet Kook. Just you wait"

__________________

After the boys unpacked their stuff they sat quietly on the couch until Jimin spoke up  "Hey Jungkookie...", "Mmm?", "You wanna play Just Dance again?", "I thought you'd never ask Jiminie"  he said with a smirk.  "But this time I'm choosing the songs and you're going down", "Oh yeah? Ha! Bring it on bad boy!".  With those words Kook took the remote and after a few moments he chose 5 songs.  "Ouu...we're doing Kpop dances?" "Mmmhmm some groups have some tough choreo and I wanna see how good of a dancer you are" "Hmm...alright...let's see what your picks are".

The first song to be played was IDOL. As they began to dance Jimin thought to himself that this dance was indeed tough, mainly because he only practiced contemporary and this was a whole new world of dance for him but nevertheless, he enjoyed the change of genre. As he got into the groove of it he shocked both himself and Jungkook.  "Wow Minnie you're pretty good at this, I must say I had my doubts", "Hahaha so did I...I never danced anything but contemporary before", "Well I'm beyond amazed, job well done".  After the first song they took a 3 minute break before going to the others which were  Fire, Black Swan, Tomorrow and Anpanman  in that order.

After an hour or two they both plopped down on the couch panting. Both males are tied again and decided on a tie breaker. This time Jimin chose  Dimple/Illegal. "Okay Kookie let's see what you got", "Bring it on baby"  he said with a wink. Jimin tried not to show that 'baby' had an affect on him so he pressed play and in no time they were dancing. Soon after the results were in and
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook won by 1 point. " Yeeesssssssss!!!! Hahaha!! I won", "Oh please, you only won because my remote froze"  Jimin said with a pout. " Hahahaha I don't care, I won, now what are you gonna give me as a reward, hmm?"  He said with a dirty smirk as he wiggled his eyebrows as he stepped closer to Jimin. Jimin had to admit that a sweaty Jungkook with his dominating aura and the things that leaves his mouth...really turned him on. So to save himself from drooling too much he said  "Hmmm...Let's eat?" .  Still feeling flustered by the guy in front of him as he walked to the kitchen thinking about what he looks like when he's shirtless.

Without realizing he bit his lip while gathering the necessary ingredients for their meal. Not long after, Jungkook came into the kitchen and he must say the view was breathtakingly hot. What more could he ask for? He had himself a cute little man displaying his fabulous rear end just for him as he knelt down to search the lower cupboards. He shook all the dirty thoughts out of his head as he helped Jimin set up to eat. They took this time while they were eating to take in each other's physical features up close.  Little did they know that what they feel for each other now is only the beginning.  After eating they went to take a shower and went to sleep in their own respective rooms.