Chapter 3

As the days went by, both Jimin and Jungkook were deeply stressed because of their everyday tasks.

Jungkook was being overwhelmed by all of the training and classes he had to take and he was indeed having a mental breakdown but, he was so good at hiding it, that the people around him never noticed.

On the other side of the borderline, Jimin was having a stressful time with work and dance practices.

He would work for hours during the day and practiced his dancing after hours.

He came to the conclusion that he will only be successful if he kept practicing to the point where he believes that he is good enough to audition for a position in a dance group, of course that won't be easy at all.

Both of them were dealing with their own problems thinking that they'll be over soon but they are greeted with more.

Jimin is 22 years old and is still working as a barista at the Café and he is still dancing.

Though he has improved over the past few years since he got to Seoul, many had other things to say, many made him believe that he was not fit to be a part of any group.

They even went as far as to say that he is too pretty to dance that he should be a model instead and leave the dancing to those who suit it better.

Those words obviously had a huge impact on him and hearing that he is too pretty to dance? 

'Really...wouldn't that make the group popular if they have someone to be the face of the group?' he thought mentally.

Anyways, he didn't let that bother him and being the perfectionist that he is, he continued to push himself, he will stop at nothing to make his mother proud along with being noticed for his true talent and not just a pretty face.

It is true that Jimin's problems are overwhelming for a human but, what about a vampire's problems?

Jungkook is almost 200 years old which means he is almost of age for the throne and the ceremony will be on his birthday...which is quickly approaching.

He still has to train and study because he must be perfect; nothing more, nothing less.

Once again he has combat training and today, Hobi is taking him to the woods.

The brothers enjoyed training in the place they considered as their backyard, the woods was a monochromatic green scenery that emitted nothing but a calming energy.

Remembering that the ceremony is soon the elder says "Well little brother, today is the day where you prove to me how much you've learnt... I won't go easy on you like last time" he concluded with a smirk.

Kook chuckled lightly and replied  "Hmm... Bring it on brother." Soon after they got into their fighting stances and in a blink of an eye, Hobi delivers a breathtaking blow to Jungkook's chest causing him to stagger back a bit.

Jungkook didn't let this faze him as he was quick to retaliate with punches to the elder's face and stomach.

However, their fight ended abruptly when a strong scent hit their noses and at first sniff, they knew what it was, it was a scent they hated the most in the world; the smell of wet dog.

Both males looked each other in the eyes before looking at the wolves which were currently surrounding them.

Hobi immediately stood in front of Jungkook readying himself for battle then suddenly, a big black wolf approached the two slowly as he transformed into his handsome human form.

The boys' face dropped slightly then a serious look quickly appeared. The Alpha male spoke  "Well, well, well hello there Jungkook...how's training going buddy?",

"What do you want Taehyung and I'm not your buddy" he snorted.

"Well you used to be and you could be again...But it's all very simple really... I know your ceremony is coming up and as you can see... my pack is expanding so I need somewhere to put them al-" 

He was cut off with a scoff.

"So? What does that have to do with me exactly? You have more than enough room for you and your dogs" he said as he stood in front of Hobi.

Taehyung took a deep breath before responding, "When you become Master, you WILL hand your village over to ME!!!".

The two death glared each other before Jungkook spoke again, "Really ALL these years you've known me, you of all people should know that I don't give in that easily". Taehyung scoffs to remain calm.

After he recollected himself he spoke again, this time with an evident warning.

"Alright JK...I see you wanna do this the hard way...No problem...I'll see you again and...I won't be so nice then. Mark my words bat boy" he says as he changed back into his wolf and ran off with the others following him. 

"Why does he want our land so bad?" Jungkook questioned. 

"I don't know he's just being Tae" Hobi responded as he turned around to head home and not long after Jungkook followed him.