Chapter 16

WARNING! This chapter contains mature contents, if you are not 18 and above, please continue on the next chapter.

Next Morning...

Jimin woke up due to his sudden dehydration. He started coughing which woke Jungkook. He looked at him and saw that his lips were dry and his pupils were dilated. Jungkook then jumped off the bed and headed to the kitchen where he grabbed a chalice, filled it with blood and headed back to Jimin's room. He sat Jimin up and held the chalice to his lips and told him to drink slowly, to which he did. After that he took a few moments to settle himself before looking at Jungkook. Neither of them spoke for a few minutes until Jungkook decided to break the silence, "Are you okay Minnie?"  Jimin scoffed,  "Do I look okay to you?"  He said before looking away.

Jungkook sighed as he knew he would have to deal with this side of Jimin now.  "No but I just thought I'd ask...well what I really wanted to know is how you're feeling"  Jimin looked at him  "I don't know Jungkook. I feel overwhelmed by all of this. I mean last night we confessed our feelings for each other, shared our first kiss then you dropped this huge bombshell on me telling me that you're a vampire and you changed me into a vampire...it's all too much Jungkook. I need time and space to let all of this sink in".  Jungkook knew Jimin would ask for space which is why he asked to spend the day with Hobi to which the latter agreed as he needed to get away from their father.

"Sure Jimin, I understand completely. So I'll be spending the day with Hobi Hyung as I don't believe you'd want to be in the same place as me. Also there's more blood in the fridge that I suggest you drink as your body will be needing a lot of it"  He stood up and looked at Jimin,  "If you need me for anything please don't hesitate to call... I'll come running back to you Angel I promise"  He smiled and Jimin nodded with a small smile on his face. With that Jungkook took a shower in his room and left the apartment soon after.

Jimin was now alone with his thoughts.

When Jungkook left, Jimin got up to take a shower to help clear his mind. When he stepped out he looked in the mirror and he was shocked to see his reflection. As far as he knew, vampires don't have reflections so why does he? He thought nothing more about it and just mentally added it to the list of things to ask Jungkook. He dressed and headed to the kitchen where he tried eating an apple. He immediately spat it out as he felt it burning his tongue. He then remembered Jungkook saying to drink blood as his body will be needing it, so he got the blood from the fridge and poured it in the chalice from earlier and drank it. He could feel it coursing through his entire body and it actually made him feel alive. He drank another half cup and put the remainder back in the fridge.

His mind raced again as he thought about his current situation. A part of him is thrilled to know that he didn't have to hide his "secret" from Jungkook since he already knew about it but he still felt hurt that Jungkook knew what he was going through yet he said nothing. Again on the other hand, now that he is a vampire he can live forever with Jungkook and possibly adopt some little ones. Jimin smiled at the thought, he really loves Jungkook but he's not exactly sure if he loves him enough to forgive him and start a family with him. With a sigh he went to his room, got his dancing gear and left the apartment to go to the one place where he can clear his mind...his studio.

Meanwhile....

Jungkook met up with Hobi at their usual spot in the eastern forest. Hobi greeted him with a big smile and hug,  "Happy Birthday little bro!!"  Jungkook smiled brightly  "Aww thanks hyungie", "No problem bro...so why did you suddenly want to spend the day with me?"  Jungkook sighed then looked at his brother,  "Well last night was full moon and Jimin took full transformation...", "Oh yeah...how is he coping?", "To be honest...not very well. Yesterday he took me out to an arcade to have some fun then we went to the lake near here. We confessed our feelings for each other and shared our first kiss..."  Hobi being Hobi lost his shit and did his happy dance while smiling brightly,