Chapter 7

Upon arrival at Jimin's apartment, they both went inside and Jungkook was invited to sit on the couch while Jimin went to wash up and fix the room that Jungkook would be using. Jungkook sat on the couch and looked around the room in amazement, not really knowing what most of the gadgets were.

Meanwhile, Jimin was in the shower still thinking about what happened earlier as he washed himself. Some may say that he is a bit hasty to ask Jungkook to live with him, considering that he barely knows him but Jimin can tell that he is someone he can trust....well he just hopes that he made the right choice. Soon after, he exited the bathroom and went to his bedroom to select clothes for him and Jungkook to wear. When he was finished, he returned to the living room where he left his roommate.

"Hey would you like to freshen up?"  He asked with a smile. As Jungkook nodded, he continued with  "Follow me..."  They both walked to a bedroom next to Jimin's when he spoke again  "Okay so this is your room and there's a bathroom attached to it, I already put a toothbrush, towels and a change of clothes in there for you...Come back to the living room when you're done"  he finished.

Jungkook responded with  "Thank you Jimin"  while showing his bunny like teeth. A few moments later, Jungkook returned to the living room and saw Jimin sitting on the couch in deep thought. Both boys sat in silence until Jimin broke it  "Umm do you mind if I ask you something?" ,"No not at all...What is it Jimin?",  "How come you don't have a place to live?".  Jungkook did not hesitate and said  "I actually do have a place to live but I left..." "May I know why?"  asked Jimin as his curiosity grew.  " I left my home because my parents were forcing me to do things that I had no interest in. So I got tired of it and made my way here...a fresh start you know?"  he finished with a smile.  "Oh I'm sorry to hear that...Well since you're here, what do you want to do?"  Jimin asked.

"Ummm...I don't know... What do normal humans do?"  Jimin thought his choice of words were unusual for a young male but he shrugged it off and took up the remote.  "Well we can play a game if you'd like?", "What game?"  He asked with bright eyes.  "It's called Just Dance and all you have to do is watch the screen and try to copy the same moves you see on the TV"  Jimin explained. Jungkook had no idea what a TV was but he assumed it was that big flat rectangular looking thing on a table like thing.

"Then let's do that"  Jungkook said eagerly. With that said, they both pushed back the couch and moved the coffee table so they would have room, then Jimin clicked on the game and chose a song. In no time both of them were dancing tirelessly and Jimin was surprised at how well Jungkook was dancing that it made him smile more. After a while, they both sat on the couch laughing and talking to each other. Not long after Jimin drifted to sleep and Jungkook was just there looking around the apartment that he will be living in now.

Jungkook then started to feel hungry so he took Jimin to his room and left to feed again. He returned just as the sun was about to rise, he went into his room to rest his eyes after seeing that Jimin was still asleep in his room. An hour later Jimin woke up and took a shower after which he got clothes for Jungkook and carried them to his room before going to the kitchen.

As he entered the kitchen he searched the fridge and cupboard, looking for something to make for breakfast. After a few minutes he had no other choice but to make eggs, bacon and toast since that's all he had along with orange juice. Jungkook eventually "woke up" due to the sweet aroma, without waiting for an invitation he followed the aroma to the kitchen where he saw Jimin hovering over the stove making their breakfast. " I could definitely get used to seeing this"  he said under his breath with a slight smirk forming on his lips and somehow Jimin sensed his presence and turned to look at him  "Oh hey Kookie" .

Jungkook paused for a moment trying to take in what Jimin just said before responding  "Hey umm...Kookie?"  he said thinking out loud.  "What, you don't like the nickname?", "No no no it's not that, it's new that's all...I like it actually"  he said reassuringly. Jimin smiled and told Jungkook that he could take a shower until breakfast is ready and Jungkook did just that. While he was in the shower he started to compare this new life to the old one. Although he has only been friends with Jimin for a few hours he already feels somewhat complete. He doesn't know what it is but every time he looks at Jimin he can't help but smile and want to hold him close. Could he be falling for the blond already? If that's the case then he needs to try and keep those feelings at bay as he is not sure those feelings will be reciprocated, especially when Jimin learns his true identity.

About five minutes later, he returned to the kitchen where he saw Jimin adding the last few pieces of bacon to their plates. As they ate to their hearts' content they made small talk with each other and when they were finished, Jungkook helped with cleaning the dishes and countertops. Afterwards they headed to the living room and faced each other as they sat on the couch.  "Let's play a game to pass the time shall we?"  Jimin said. Jungkook nodded enthusiastically as he doesn't remember playing this much games before and he's only been here for a few hours.  "Sure, what game this time?", "How about a game of questions where we get to know each other a little bit more?"

"Sounds good to me", "Okay good, so in this game each of us will give two lies and one truth and the other has to guess which one is the truth." , "Hmm alright...let's play".  Jimin went first,  "Okay so, I have black hair, I love to dance and I'm allergic to bacon", "Hmmmmm...I'd say that you love to dance judging from last night", "You're right, I do love to dance...now your turn", "Okay, I'm almost 200 I mean ahem...  20 years old, I've been homeless all my life and I'm married", "Hmmmmm...You look 20 so the first one!", "Hahaha yes yes", "I have green eyes, I have dark skin and I've lived alone until recently"

Kook laughed  "Ohh this is too easy...you lived alone until recently duhh"  he said confidently which made Jimin laugh while nodding.  "Myyyyyyyyyyyyy tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn! So I like to be alone when I'm sad, I am unfit and I'm considered as a living nightmare who has no feelings or care about anything else in life other than myself"  Jimin smiled softly and said  "You like to be alone when sad", "So you don't think I'm a nightmare?", "No of course not Kookie, I think you are a very kind and loving person who puts others before yourself", "Why do you say that?", "Because last night you came up to me without knowing who I was and you didn't use your situation to get me to put you up"

"Hmmm... That's really nice of you to say Jiminie but I'm not exactly what you would consider as 'normal' though", "What do you mean Kook?", "Ahh nevermind, I don't really know how to explain it anyway"  he said as he looked down at the floor.  "Oh okay...Well since you're living here, you're gonna need your own wardrobe sooooo let's go shopping Kookie"  Jimin said with a smile. With that, both males got up and exited the room only to return 3 hours later with lots of shopping bags.