Chapter 9

Jungkook woke up with the urge to feed. As he was about to move, he felt a weight on him and when he looked down he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully with his head on his chest and his arm around his waist. "When did he come in here?" he wondered as he looked at the sleeping beauty before him. Jungkook tried to get up without waking the latter but failed miserably.

"Mmm, Kookie where are you going?" he asked as he cuddled closer, "Uhh, I'm just going for some fresh air Minnie", "Ohh, I'll go with you then" replied Jimin to which Jungkook replied "N-no, no need to Minnie, you stay here and get your beauty rest okay? Besides I'll be back before you know it" he said with a smile and he caressed Jimin's cheek. Jimin groaned and then nodded, with this Kook got up and covered him with the blanket then left the room.

On his way out he thought that maybe he should bring back some blood so that he wouldn't have to keep leaving Jimin like that; that could raise suspicion. So he went to the kitchen and grabbed the extra kitchen sink hose from the cupboard along with two big Ziploc clear bags. As soon as he left the apartment, he dashed off to the forest as fast as he could. When he found his prey he drank as much as he wanted then filled the bags with the remainder by forcing the hose in one of the holes.

20 minutes later he returned and placed the blood packets at the back of the fridge where Jimin wouldn't see it...hopefully...then cleaned the hose. He cleaned himself as well and then joined Jimin in the bed again. As soon as he laid down, Jimin quickly cuddled up to him making him smile. "Did you miss me Jiminie?", he felt Jimin nodding his head slowly as he drifted back to sleep. Kook laid there on his back staring at the ceiling thinking about the pretty boy next to him along with everything that has happened thus far.

Jungkook's thoughts...

I don't know what Jimin is doing to me. Whenever I'm near him he makes me feel...weird. Like my heart flutters a bit when we are close to each other and I know it's been a short while but I've never felt this way about anyone before in my many years of living....and that's a lot of years....

.....Is it because I bit him, that I'm somehow having this strong attraction towards him? But that was an accident and I kind of liked him before that happened so it can't be that...he looks down at Jimin and watched him closely. With each breath Jimin takes his heart skips a beat... If anything my feelings are getting stronger, I can feel it and maybe he feels the same? Why else would he be here cuddled up to me like this?....Come on Kook stop getting your hopes up...for all you know he had a nightmare and just wanted to feel safe...

...What if he actually likes me too? But...there's one problem with that...Eventually I would have to tell him though but how am I gonna tell him? Do I just say "Hey Jimin uhh...I'm a vampire and I bit you in that alley soooo in case you wanted to know why your neck was sore the next day, now you know heh heh Oh and yeah I like you" For God's sake Kook ANYTHING but that!!!!

He sighs. I don't want to ruin our friendship but he needs to know the truth. He needs to know who I really am and that I'm the one who bit him in that alley...Wait a minute...How is he still alive? I've never heard of any human surviving after a vampire's bite... So what happens to those who do? Hmm do they perhaps become vampires or something?... I mean if they do...It would explain the blood I saw on his hands and mouth the other night. Poor boy had to be feeding and that's bad because I did this to him and he's gonna expose our kind if he keeps feeding on humans...

Dammit Kook, you really did it this time...But I must do some research before I jump to conclusions, only then will I know what to do...But one thing's for sure...I need to tell him for his own good, I need to tell him soon.

End of his thoughts...

He looked at Jimin again and moved the hair out of his eyes. With a sigh he said "Gosh Angel, you're making me a boy with love" As if on cue, Jimin smiled as he said that, although he's in a deep sleep and didn't hear a word that was said to him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and closed his eyes.

Earlier that night in Jimin's room......

That night after they went their separate ways, Jimin couldn't help but think about Jungkook even when he took another shower. In fact Jungkook was the reason why he had to take another shower in the first place as his mind went south when thinking about the "younger". He must admit that Jungkook is totally his type...He is tall, handsome, smoking hot, dark and he has this vibe about him that he kinda likes. He's sorta eerie and with his pale skin, he reminds him of Dracula...But the hotter version of Dracula if you catch his drift.

So anyways Jimin thought about his sexy Dracula in the shower and that...really...made things worse...so I guess it's safe to say that he now realizes that he has feelings for him and they seem to be getting stronger by the minute. After his 'wild' shower he returned to his room where he wore sweatpants and a hoodie as the night had a slight chill to it. Not long after he switched off his light and climbed into bed where he immediately dozed off. 30 minutes later he began shivering as a cold wave engulfed his body. His insides felt as if they were shifting and his skin was icy cold to the touch. He pulled the sheet and comforter over him however, that didn't help as his teeth were now beginning to chatter. Jimin started to freak out as he has no idea why this is happening to him, so without wanting to spend another moment alone in his state he decided that he will spend the night in Kook's room.

"He wouldn't mind right?" he thought to himself. As Jimin rose from the bed his limbs hurt and they were stiff as if they would break off if he made any sudden moves. He walked carefully to Jungkook's room where he saw the latter laying on his back with his head turned away from the door. He quietly closed the door and climbed into the bed next to him and to his disbelief, he felt better like the way he was before he got the chills. His teeth no longer chattered and his skin and limbs didn't hurt anymore. He wanted to question it but decided he would think about that tomorrow. After Jungkook left for his walk he got the same feeling again. This time it seemed to be worse, it was like his body was longing for Jungkook's comfort that when he wasn't there, it went through withdrawal... weird. What's even weirder is he went back to normal the moment Jungkook came back to bed.

"What the hell is wrong with me?!??!!?"