Chapter 30

As the night grows darker, the full moon glows brighter. The time is now 9pm...it is time for the Coronation. It was customary for such an event to be held on a Blood Moon night but unfortunately, that did not happen so therefore, the full moon would've been the next best moon to hold this ceremony. Both Jimin and Jungkook rested in one of the rooms where they changed their wedding attire. They are currently wearing all black...black silk dress shirts, black pants and black shoes. 

Just after the wedding the two had to give some of their blood which is to be used soon. Both males are now being escorted to the throne room where everyone else was patiently waiting. They continued walking until they came face to face with the current rulers who were standing next to the thrones. The King and Queen smiled at the young couple and nodded...it is time. 

For this ceremony both boys were required to take an oath and consume blood all of which is to happen under the beams of the full moon. Jimin and Jungkook both walked up the short stairs that led to the platform where the King and Queen were. The roof of the throne room opened to show a large glowing full moon. Gasps were heard as some persons never saw the moon so close and so bright before.

Once on the platform, the males took their places on the thrones as they were to be recognized as the new rulers by the people before them. As they sat there, a book, an ancient book that is used for occasions such as these, was brought by one of the advisers. It was a large black book with red pages, only someone in a ruling position is allowed to read it as there are rules of which they are to follow. Pfft...we'll see about that.

The adviser stood at one side of Jungkook as a way not to block the crowd. He held out the book with both hands as Jungkook placed his hand firm on it. He looked towards the crowd and began reciting his oath. "To the people of Ördögház, I sit before you on this throne to take this pledge. I, Jeon Jungkook, heir to this throne solemnly swear to fulfill my duties as the new Führer of this sacred land. I swear to protect, serve and commit my life to you the people, I promise to keep you all safe from harm as long as I sit upon this throne"

The adviser then went and stood by Jimin doing the same action. Jimin too placed his hand on the book and spoke as he looked at the crowd "To the people of Ördögház, I too sit before you on this throne to take this pledge. I, Jeon Jimin, husband of Jeon Jungkook solemnly swear to fulfill my duties as the new Führerin of this hallowed land. I swear to serve along your Führer and ensure that he keeps his promises. I too swear to protect, serve and commit my life to you the people, I promise to keep you all safe from harm as long as I sit upon this throne"

After the pledges were said, the adviser quickly left as he made way for another person to bring out the chalices. There are two chalices, one for each of them. Jungkook's chalice consists of the blood of both his father and himself, while Jimin's has his and Jungkook's mother's. They are to take the blood of the old and new rulers, mix them together and warm them for the new rulers to consume. Before that however, there is a scroll of names that was prepared for them to sign.

This scroll has the names of all past Kings and Queens and next to their name the words, 'This is my solemn vow' must be written. The couple did not hesitate to sign as they had already taken the pledge...there was no turning back. They were then presented with the chalices. Both Jungkook and Jimin stood from the throne and accepted the chalices. They turned to each other and locked their arms the way newly weds do when they're about to drink their champagne, then proceeded to drink all the blood that was in the chalice.

When they were finished, they turned towards the crowd again as the chalices were taken away. The moon shone brighter than it did before, almost blinding anyone who looked up at it. As the moon continued to shine, their fangs extended and their eyes changed color...one was entirely white and the other was entirely red. Representing the full moon and the blood they consumed.