Chapter 28

The sun has risen beautifully again like it did every morning since the war. The stage is finally finished which means that today is grand rehearsal and all those participating in the show are heading back to the woods where they will rehearse the pieces.
They rehearsed in the order of appearances:

Mother son duet: Song and Dance Performance by other talented beings SuperM 1st song
BTS 1st song
Other performers
SuperM 2nd song
BTS 2nd song
Intermission
Jikook's duet
Jungkook's surprise

Rehearsal took about 6 hours to make sure everything in terms of the equipment, stage transitions and stage directions ran smoothly. Persons in charge of hair, makeup, costumes and safety were ready in their field and all the performers were comfortable with their own pieces and stage setting. With the help of Ha Eun, they casted a magical barrier around the stage to block sound and visuals from those nosy beings. After rehearsals, Kai took Taemin on a small date somewhere.

The night ended with everyone resting peacefully in their domains, anxiously waiting for the upcoming night where they could finally live out their dreams, even if it was only for one night. Jungkook watched Jimin with a smile on his face as he rested in his arms. He kept trying to picture Jimin's reaction and was hoping that everything would go according to plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Things were a bit hectic when morning came. Everyone's nerves were skyrocketing and just like us humans....they began to think about all the things that could go wrong instead of the positives. So yeah, that's how the day went. Some of the members were getting their hair cut and dyed another color, others were going through the choreo again, some were trying to remember the lines in which they have to sing as they somehow forgot them the very day they'll need to use them. Others were walking back and forth warming up their vocal chords early so they wouldn't have much warming up to do in the upcoming hours. Some were yelling and throwing books and food at each other as they were losing their shit.

What a hectic day.
.
.
.
.
.
And now my friends it is now the moment we've all been waiting for.... Well I'd like to think so....it is now approaching 8pm and all that is left for me to say is....LIGHTS! CAMERA!! ACTION!!!......
.
.
.
.
.

The day quickly changed to night and the once empty lot in front of Ördögház is now filled with many vampires and werewolves in their human forms of course. They were there until the clock struck 8pm and the moment it did, out came the Queen with a wide open smile as she took her place on the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all kinds it is finally the night we've all been waiting for. Our performers promised tonight will be a great night...so without further ado.. LIGHTS!...CAMERA!...ACTION!". When the Queen left the stage, the crowd cheered and the lights went out for a few seconds.

When the lights came back on, two figures could be seen standing on the stage, a male and a female... Park Ha Eun and her son Park Jimin. Ha Eun had chosen two songs by a well known Western artist that she'd grown to love. The two were dressed in loose long sleeved black button up shirts and black tights. The music began to play and Ha Eun began singing....

[Verse 1] HA EUN

I've battled demons that won't let me sleep
Called to the sea but she abandoned me

[Pre-Chorus]

But I won't never give up, no, never give up, no, no
No, I won't never give up, no, never give up, no, no

[Chorus] Both

And I won't let you get me down
I'll keep gettin' up when I hit the ground
Oh, never give up, no, never give up no, no, oh
I won't let you get me down
I'll keep gettin' up when I hit the ground
Oh, never give up, no, never give up no, no, oh