Chapter 10

When morning came, Jimin woke up with the urge to feed. As he opened his eyes, he is met with a large chest and he felt an arm around his waist. He blushed when he realized the person was Jungkook. Not long after he got out of the bed trying not to wake Jungkook up although he was never really asleep...just resting. He exited the room as quietly as he could and hurriedly left the apartment as he made his way to the forest.

As he walked through the forest, a strong scent hit him like a truck. He let his nose lead him to the source and that was when he saw a human who looked as if he was documenting the area with a bloody leg. Jimin stepped closer to the man but stepped on twig that caused both men to freeze in their tracks. Acting on instinct, Jimin leapt to a nearby tree,  "Huh? How the hell did I get up here?!"  he thought to himself.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the man below him,  "Who's there?! Come out come out wherever you are!!"  He said as he turned his back to Jimin. Jimin was getting very impatient so he jumped down from his hiding spot landing perfectly on his feet. He began walking towards the man and stepped on some more twigs, which startled the man causing him to turn around with his camera aimed straight at Jimin. With a shaky breath he spoke  "W-Who are y-you?"

However Jimin remained silent as he glared at the man with eyes as black as tar which of course didn't go unnoticed by the man.  "Why are your eyes black?"  he asked and backed away from the latter while pulling out his knife. Jimin smirked as his fangs painlessly burst through his gums.  "Say, that's a nasty cut you got there, mind if I take a look?"  he said as he eyed the man's injured leg while he shamelessly licked his fangs moving forward simultaneously.  "You're one of them aren't you???!!!"

As Jimin continued to walk forward, the man began swinging his knife at him. This caused Jimin to hiss as he dodges the deadly blade. Jimin got tired of playing and jumped directly behind the man immediately sinking his fangs into his neck, without allowing him to turn around. As he drank the last drop, his eyes turned a deep crimson indicating his satisfaction. He noticed the camera still recording as he began to walk away. He took it from the corpse and destroyed it. He kept it with him until he reached a bridge near his apartment where he got rid of it over the side and headed up to his room.

MEANWHILE.....

Jungkook got up as soon as Jimin left and took a shower after which he went to the living room to watch Tv. About 45 minutes later Jimin came back  "Oh morning Kookie!"  he said with a smile.  "Morning Angel, where'd you go?", "Oh I just went for a morning walk...I'll go freshen up now"  he said as he walked away. Jungkook turned his attention back to the Tv as the news came on.  "Another body was found just moments ago in the nearby forest by the victim's partner and he too had the same holes in his neck as the male who was found on the street a few nights ago. Are these animal bites? If so then what kind of animal is it and why is it attacking males all of a sudden? We will keep you updated about these unexpected deaths. This is Koreaboo News, morning edition".

Kook turned the Tv off and began to think.  "Those bites are vampire bites if I ever saw any and as far as I know, I'm the only living vampire in this city and those bites didn't come from me. Hmmm...Another man was found in the street a few nights ago huh? Well I'm guessing that's the same night I saw Jimin with the blood. He left this morning for a walk and a few minutes later they found a dead man with the same bite marks.....

.....This is not a coincidence and my hunch seems to be right. I did change Jimin into a vampire and his body is craving blood. Oh Minnie I'm so sorry"

In the shower....

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I killed another guy!!"  he whisper yelled not wanting Jungkook to hear him.  "It was like I lost control of my body and that tree....how the hell did I get up there and landed without breaking a single bone in my body?!!......