Chapter 21

Jungkook cursed and ran towards the restrooms where Jimin was. He harshly pounded on the door and yelled,  "JIMIN HURRY UP WE GOTTA GO. NOW!!"  Without wasting another second out came Jimin trying to button and zip his jeans as both of them bolted to the car with Jungkook behind the wheel again. Just like before, they took off at top speed hoping to get as far away as possible before the police arrived.  "Kook what's going on?" "Some asshole called the police...we need to find a place to hide" "Well it's almost dark so that shouldn't be a problem"  Jimin said feeling a bit more confident than earlier.

At a steady speed of 60km/h the golden SUV can be seen cruising along amongst the other cars when sirens were heard again.

They smiled at each other as Jimin reached for the radio again,  "Looks like the chase is on"  and just like before Jungkook sped up and swerved through the traffic dodging all cars and bullets as well. He looked up ahead and saw a road block but this didn't stop him as Jimin informed him of an unpaved road on his right. With a quick turn of the wheel the car went flying through that road with squad cars in hot pursuit.

Not knowing where this road would take them, Kook kept the pedal floored. They were going so fast that they were almost airborne when they landed in some ditches. Gunshots never ceased, cars never stopped coming, this time around was just pure chaos. Jimin was pointing out different roads that he could take to avoid the police and Jungkook was taking all of them. There seemed to be more police as Jimin could've sworn he saw S.W.A.T around the last corner they turned.  "Really? Do they need that much backup for a couple of minimart robbers??"  Jimin said to himself. Jungkook continued to follow the dusty trail as it led him through a tunnel under the main road.

Straight ahead was a wooden white fence that didn't stand a chance as Jungkook went straight through it. After clearing that, he made a quick gear change which slowed him down enough to make the right turn Jimin pointed out. The males left a dust cloud behind them as they hurriedly turned right again and onto the main road. The rear tires skidded a bit due to the speed, sudden shifts and terrain changes. They were once again on a paved road and both the headlights and tail lights of other cars can be seen adding color to the dark night.

With the setting sun and the police still on their tail Jungkook continued to take every available road in hopes of getting away, but this was proven to be very difficult as every road he took, police cars were sure to be there. He turned left and right, still being on the lookout for alleyways. After a few more minutes of driving Jungkook quickly took the only available left turn which took him to an underground carpark. With their car steadily going straight, Jungkook paid more attention to his mirrors looking behind for the police who were still behind.

Suddenly a truck was backing out in front of them but Jungkook didn't see it, it was only when Jimin yelled  "LOOK OUT!!!"  that he saw the tail light of the truck. With wide eyes and a quick gear down, he turned the wheel to the right and pulled that handbrake at the same time causing him to drift around the truck only missing it by seconds and a few inches.

Now that the car was backwards, Jungkook quickly put the car in reverse and drove that way. He placed his hand on the headrest of Jimin's seat and looked back as he carefully steered through the parked cars. The police were still following him as Jungkook found himself following the road which seems to be spiraling upwards then he realized that he steered them into a multi-story carpark. This didn't stop him as he continued driving backwards until he made it to the very top with nowhere to hide. He backed the car up until he was met with a wall.

In a matter of seconds the police cars appeared blocking the entrance and they also had air support.  "We've got you completely surrounded, disembark your vehicle and come out with your hands up. You've got 60 seconds!"  one officer said through the megaphone as the others came out their cars with their guns aimed at the vampire couple.  "What do we do now Jungkook?"  Jimin asked, looking at all the cars that are currently blocking the way they just came. Jungkook looked around, thinking that there must be a way somewhere and all he needed was to find it.