Taehyung (Sad)

It was another night of showbiz. More singing, more dancing, more fans screaming over him, more of the anxiety I feel in my body. Every time I see him on stage, I got this feeling in my heart that won't go away. My love yearns for him whenever he furtively takes a glance to the side of the stage and stare at me.

And I can't help but smile back at him, only to see him turn away and my smile suddenly fades away. I just quietly sipped on my orange juice.

Oh, who am I kidding??

Every day, I get more and more nervous. It's because I'm not sure if he really loves me or not. Like, I seen the way he talks and interacts with his fans, and lemme tell you, it's way better than the way he treats me. He treats them like queens and me like a friend.

I mean, how would you feel if you seen your boyfriend flirting with other girls right in front of you? Hugging him, taking couple-like pictures with him, hi-fiving him. Well... the hi-fives don't really hurt as much as the others, but you get my point.

And it hurts me to my heart that I can't do anything about it. I'm too shy around people to say, "Hey, Taehyung's my boyfriend, not yours."

I'm the supposed girl that he's having a relationship with, I'm the supposed girl that he sings about in their songs, I'm the supposed girl... that he claims to truly love. The supposed girl that he talks about everytime on radio shows. But it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. I'm not really sure what he thinks.

He's a celebrity, though. So for right now, all I can do is stand backstage and watch him and the others perform. He just looks so dreamy on stage, but when we're alone, he seems dead. Dead.. like he has no type of feelings whatsoever.

I just don't understand him sometimes. One day, he'll be all lovey dovey, then the next day, he'll totally blow me off, and whenever I see him with other girls, I try to talk to him about it, but then he'll get mad and I don't know... start talking in his native language.

Do I look like I can speak alien? It's ridiculous..

When we first started this relationship, he cared deeply for me as much as I did for him, but now, it's definitely not the same. Maybe I should just ask him and see what's going on.

There has to be a reason why. Why is he blowing me off? Why is he pretending not to love me? Why is he treating me like I'm just a "fan" to him?

Because at the end of the day, he's the one that asked me out, not the other way around.

"Kyla, yoohoo, are you there?" I shook my head to get my mind out of dream land and spotted him standing right in front of me.

"Yeah babe, I'm here." He smiled and kissed my cheek, making me smile back, although it was sort of fake and insincere.

"Well, our concert's over. Let's go to the dressing room, hmm?" I just nodded as he placed his arm around me and we walked on.

Just as we were walking, his little fangirls came up, pushed me out the way, and started crowding around him screaming non-stop.

All he did was smile and interact with them. I had this annoyed look on my face.

"Uhh V..." All you heard was giggling.

"V....." Still no answer. That's when I got fed up.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Some of the girls looked back and smirked at me, then turned back around, leaving me sulking over him ignoring me. That's when a fan sauntered towards me and whispered, "You might as well give it up and break up with him. He obviously doesn't want you." I looked at her with a scowl as I tugged her to the side.