Suga~ I'm here for you..

Hope you like it hun.!!

The sound of screams from pedestrians pierces my ears as I run out into the street to a limp and bruised body. The smell of blood fills my nose as I watch it run down the paved road, making it harder for me to cope with the situation.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! SOMEBODY, PLEASE!" The pedestrians just stared at the scene.

"Oppa.. OPPA! Please wake up! Don't leave me alone. Please!" His hands twitched as he tried to lift it, but to no avail, he ultimately failed as he was too weak to do so.

"M-m-minhyo.." Tears came down like a waterfall, blurring my vision as I tried to see. I lifted up his body, a little too hard since he winced and practically almost coughed up his lungs.

"Sorry.." His face was turning paler than its original color, but even throughout this, he still managed to give me a smile.

"I-I.." I looked at him to hear what he had to say. His lips were cold and shivering as he tried to speak.

"Yes.. what is it?" He coughed more, but this time, it was blood. My heart was being shattered by the minute as I gazed at him.

"I-I love.. yo-" He gasped his last breath before his eyes closed shut and his breathing stopped. I bit my lip to restrain myself from bawling out.

"WHERE'S THE DAMN AMBULANCE!?"

~-~-~-

My eyes were turning redder by the minute as I lay in my bed weeping silently to myself. I've been avoiding calls all day, even from my own family. After what happened, I really don't want to see anyone for a while. That accident really hurt me to where I can't walk because of how weak I am.

A knock thumped on my door, but I didn't say anything, nor did I move. My voice was too raspy and hoarse to speak loud, so I did the best I could.

"...come in." In walked my best friend Asia as she was carrying two bags, one full of makeup and the other full of accessories. "Hey hey hey!"

I just hummed and half-waved while she set the bags on the dresser and sat down on the bed. She rubbed on my leg and sighed. "How you been, babe?"

I only shook my head and kept staring at nothing. I didn't want to talk, but knowing my bestfriend, she is quite stubborn, so she'll get it out of me soon.

"Minhyo.. have you even been eating?" I looked up at her only to see her serious face. She's known for being the serious one in our friendship. I mean, she's still fun though.

She groaned as she laid down next to me to where I'm facing her. I stared at her as she did the same. Her intense stare was making me uncomfortable. I know what she's doing. She's trying to make me crack, and it's working.

"OKAY, OKAY geez! I'll talk, just stop with the staring already." She grinned as we both sat up. I slouched my back as I gazed at my mirror, realizing how much of a mess I am.

"So you've been in your room all day, every day for the past two weeks?"

"I just haven't had the strength to get up and do anything." Asia started to massage my back in circles as I shed one tear, but that was it. Just one tear..

"I know you miss him Minhyo, we all do. You, me, our friends, his family, but we have to move on. There's nothing we can really do now." I rested my head in my hands and shuddered.

"I just.. how can one possibly move on from their boyfriend of 11 months? I loved him. We were going on to one year, and then.. this happened. I can't deal.." She gave me a comforting hug as she cooed in my ear that everything will be alright.