JungKook

Here's Your JungKook Imagine. Enjoy Hun !

----------------

(Paris P.O.V)

Flashing Strobe Lights. Screaming Fans. Tiring And Endless Performances. Man, Stage Life Is Amazing. We Had Just Kicked Off Our First Concert Of Our World Tour.

I'm The Main Vocal Of The Girl Group, Exotics. There's 7 Of Us, With Me Being The Maknae. I'm 16, While Everyone Else Is 18 And Older. It Kinda Sucks Being The Maknae Because Of My Members Teasing Me All The Time. But.. I Am The Most Popular, So I Dont Mind.

We Ended Our Concert With Our First Hit Single, "Take It Or Leave It." It Was My Favorite Song On Our Album, And I Really Enjoyed Performing It For Our Beautiful Fans.

~~~

They Screamed Nonstop And Chanted Our Names As We Were Waving GoodBye And Walking Off The Stage.

Our Leader And My BestFriend, Dashay, Ran Into The Dressing Room And Plopped On The Couch.

"Agghhh ! I'm So Glad It's Over. I'm Sooo Tired."

"HaHa.. You're Not The Only One."

Everyone Else Came Trudging In With Their Weary, Aching Feet.

Trinity Came In Last, Slamming The Door And Dropping To The Floor Since She Couldn't Make It To The Chairs.

"I'm..So..Tired !"

She Lays On The Floor Face First, While Falling Asleep.

Just Then, 7 Guys Came Into Our Dressing Room With Presents And Balloons.

"Congrats On Kicking Off Your First Concert Of The World Tour ! WOOOOOO"

We All Smiled As They Hugged Us And Gave Each Of Us Presents. I Love These Guys.. Especially Mines. He's The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me.

Dashay Was Kicking Trinity To Get Her Up.

"Trinity.. Trin.. ComeOn, Get Up."

But We All Know She Wouldn't. She's A Heavy Sleeper. She Could Sleep Through A Tornado And Not Hear Anything.

I Laid On The Couch, With My Head Turned Towards The Cushions, As I Felt A Presence Standing Behind Me. Before I Could Even Turn Around, He Picks Me Up And Set Me Down On His Lap.

"Babyyy.."

"Yesss?"

"You Guys Did Really Good Tonight. But I Was Watching You The Most."

He Snuggles His Face In The Crook Of My Neck And I Smelled His Sweet Scent Of Cologne. My Favorite, Blue Springs.

I Smiled As I Laid Back On His Chest, And Closed My Eyes.

"ThankYou JungKook. You Guys Were Great, Too."

You See, On Our World Tour, We Have GOT7 And BTS As Our Opening Acts. GOT7 Performed Songs From Their New Album, Around The World. BTS Performed From Dark And Wild.

(A/N: Oh My God.. Their Album Dark And Wild Gives Me Life. Especially Their Song, Look Here.)

"Yknow.. When We Song Just One Day, I Was Thinking About You The Whole Time, Which Motivated Me To Perform Better."

"Are You Saying That I'm Your Motivation?"

"You're My Motivation, Inspiration, Dedication, You're My Everything."

I Turned To Him And Look Into His Eyes. Whenever I See Those Big Brown Eyes, I Feel Sincerity And Protection.

"Jeon JungKook.. You're So Full Of It."

I Chuckled And Kissed Him Deeply On The Lips. I Didn't Realize That While We Were In Our Little Moment, The Others Were Watching And Smiling.

"Awwwe.. Look At The Young, Cute Couple"

"Ha.. I Taught JungKook That. He Got Swag Now."

Dashay Stares At Her Boyfriend Weirdly.

"Suga.. You Taught JungKook How To Kiss?"

"Huh? Wait.. NO, No No ! I Taught Him How To Talk Romantically With Girls."

".......Okay."

"Wait.. NO ! I'm Serious."

"I Believe You Suga." She Turned Awkwardly Away From Him While Everyone Else Laughed And Went About Their Business.

"Paris.."

"Yeah?"

"I Know We're Only 16 And We're Too Young To Know About Love, But You Have Showed Me Just That. I'm Glad I Met You. I Love You Jeon Paris."

He Smiles His Adorable Baby Smile, Then Kisses Me Again. If It's One Thing, His Kisses Sets My World On Fire. His Soft, Small Lips Locking With Mines. It Makes Me Fall In Love With Him Even More.

I Stopped To Catch My Breath, And Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck.

"Jeon Paris, Huh?"

"Yup.. I Refuse To Give You Up To Any Other Guy. You're Mines.. Don't You Forget That."

"Don't Worry Baby, I Won't. Besides, I Like The Name Jeon Paris."

"You Should.. Because That's Your Future Name. Yknow, Once We Get Married And All."

"Hmm.. I Wouldn't Mind Getting Married To You."

"Me Either."

I Smile And Lay My Head On His Shoulder As He Sung "Beautiful" Softly In My Ears.

I Love His Voice When He Sings To Me. If I Can Change One Thing In Our Relationship, It Would Be Nothing At All. He's Forever My Jeon JungKook.