BTS(Scary)

-WARNING!-(It may be a little long, so bear with me lovelies!)

If you do not like scary stuff, please don't read. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable. Although to me, on a scale of mild to extreme, the scary level is on average.

Ah, the summer. Warm breeze by day, cool breeze by night. Relaxing at the beach, getting suntans. Celebrating nature with your family and friends, but most importantly, road trips!

Me and the crew decided that we would stay a month at Suga's new beach house his grandfather left for him in his will.

We been on the road for about 2 hours. Everyone was sleep except for me and my bestfriend in the whole wide world Jin(he basically had no choice, he was driving.)

I was sitting in the passenger seat while Jin's eyes was focused on the road.

I had my headphones in listening to my Kpop playlist when Jin screeched to a stop. I jolted forward, hitting my head on the glove compartment.

"Owww! Jin, what the hell!?" Jin said nothing. He just sat there breathing hard and his eyes were glued towards the woods on the right side, where I was sitting.

He looked possessed. "Jin.. Jin, you okay? Speak to me.. Jin." I took off my seat-belt and got closer to his side. Shaking him non-stop had me frustrated because he wouldn't answer me, but at the same time, I was scared as to what happened to him, or what he seen.

Suga was the first one to wake up. He rose up from Brie's lap and scratched his head.

"Yo, what's going on? Why'd you stop Jin?" Jin didn't answer him either. He just kept looking over at the side.

Suddenly, he pointed towards the woods at a slow pace, which made me and Suga turn to see what he was talking about, only to receive the biggest shock that gave us a heart attack.

I was short on words.

He's back.

-FlashBack: Five years old-

"Alright, sweetie. Time for bed. Let me tuck you in." I happily jumped in my bed while my mom tucked me in. Tomorrow was my sixth birthday, so I was excited for the next day to come, which is why I didn't give my mom any smack on going to bed early. She pulled the covers over my body as she kissed my forehead afterwards.

"Mommy, I hope tomorrow comes real fast." All she did was smile and rub my hair.

"I know, my baby growing up so fast. Welp, I'm gonna turn the lights off now, okay?" I swiftly nodded and turned on my side as she turned the lights off and exited my room. Her last words before I fell asleep were, "I love you. Goodnight," then she closed the door.

I closed my eyes and smiled as I dreamed of how tomorrow will turn out to be. I wasn't even sleep for 10 minutes before I start hearing tapping noises on my window. I opened my eyes full of alert and suspicions. That's when I yelled for my mom and there she came, running in.

"What, what's wrong!?" I pointed towards my window and whispered to her. "I think there's someone out there."

She walked over to my window and looked out my blinds, only to close it back. "I don't see anything. Maybe you were just dreaming it." I held my chest and puffed out a relieved sigh. Maybe I did dream it.

"Maybe you're right. Sorry I made you worry." Mom kissed my cheek and laid me back down.

"That's okay sweetie, just go to sleep. I promise.. tomorrow will come really fast." That's when she got up and left, leaving me in the dark once again.