Suga

--------------------------------

Diamond P.O.V

Going Out With My BoyFriend At Night Is The Best Feeling In The World. Sitting Under The Stars, Moonlight Beaming Down On Us, And On Top Of That, I Know He'll Protect Me. Plus, This The Time Where Them Saseang Fans Come Lurking, So We Made Sure That We Have Security Guarding The Place.

His Muscle Arms And Strong Embrace Keeps Me Warm And Comfortable. Oh Yeah, And I Love His Sugary Kisses, Too.

I Turned His Way And Cuddled My Face Into His Milky Skin. He Smiles And Turns To Me.

"Babe, That's Tickles."

"Sorry, You're Just Too Comfortable."

He Chuckles His Sexy Laugh And Kisses My Forehead. I Felt So Safe Around Him.

"Diamond.. Is That You?"

Both Me And Suga Looked Up And Seen Him. It Was My BestFriend, BamBam.

I Jumped Up And Hugged Him Immediately. I Missed Him So Much. It's Been A Long Time Since I Seen Him Due To His Busy Schedule In GOT7.

"I Missed You Oppa !"

"I Missed You Too."

"Ehem."

I Turn Around To See Suga Standing There Looking Confused.

"Aren't You Gonna Introduce Me?"

BamBam Smiles A Lil And Goes Up To Suga And Sticks His Hand Out.

"I'm BamBam, Rapper Of-"

"Hey, I Know You. You're From GOT7, Right?"

"Yeah ! And You're Suga From BTS. Me And My Members Are Big Fans Of You Guys, Sunbae-nim."

He Shyly Bows And Shakes His Hand. Suga Smiles And Bows Back.

"Thanks, We're Fans Of You Guys Too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Right Before Practice, We Dance To Your Music. It's Really Good."

"ThankYou Sunbae-nim !"

I Smiled At Their Instant Friendship.

"What Brings You Here BamBam? You And GOT7 Don't Have A Schedule Tonight?"

"We Did, But Jr. Got Sick, Mark And Jackson Got Injured From Dancing Too Hard, So We Have To Cancel It."

"Aww, Hope They All Recover."

"Thanks."

We Was Talking For Awhile That I Didn't Even Notice Suga By Himself. It Was Kind Of Sad, Really. He Looks So Lonely.

"Well, It's Getting Late. I Have To Get Going. Nice To See You Again Diamond." He Hugs Me Tight And For A Long Time. We Woulda Stayed Like That If Suga Didn't Say Anything.

"Um, You're Right BamBam. It Is Getting Late. Maybe You Should Leave.. Like Now"

BamBam Chuckles A Little And Breaks The Hug.

"Sorry Sunbae-nim." He Give Me A Note From His Pocket.

"It's My New Number. Call Me Whenever You Wanna Hangout."

"HaHa, Okay Now. Nice Seeing You, Bye." By Now,  Suga Had His Arms Crossed And Tapping His Foot. What's Up With Him?

"Um, O-Okay." BamBam Smiles And Waves.

"Bye Diamond, Nice Meeting You Sunbae-nim." He Soon Walked Off.

Suga P.O.V

This Little Kid Had The Nerve To Steal My GirlFriend When We're Out On A Date. How Dare He? I Mean, He Was Cool At First, But That's Was Until Diamond Turned Her Full Attention From Me To Him. She Even Called Him Oppa, More Than Once ! She Has Yet To Call Me Oppa. I Never Thought I Had To Vie For My GirlFriend's Love.