Jimin~ You're Mines and Only Mines

hope you like it Hun.!

~-~-~-

I was standing in the kitchen washing the dishes when I felt arms snake around my waist and a pair of soft plump lips nibble on my neck. I giggled and stopped what I was doing to turn around and return the same actions. I kissed his lips softly as I pushed him away and turned back around to finish the dishes.

He smacked his teeth and sat in the chair at the table while I chuckled to myself.

"Babe, you gotta stop teasing me like that. I got a war of hormones going on right now." I finished up the last dish and wiped the sink before I went over to the table, straddling him.

"I'm sorry Jiminie oppa. I couldn't help myself. I mean, you're just so sexy when you get mad." He wrapped my legs around him and picked me up, carrying me to the couch. He dropped me down and hovered over me.

"Oh yeah? Well you can't tease me anymore. You're on lockdown as of now." He tightened his grip on my wrists as he bent down and kissed me. His free arm began to roam all over my body.

He came close to my ear and whispered, "Would you let me do it?" I bit my lip and nodded my head for him to proceed. He grinned and was about to take my shirt off.

I removed his shirt off of him and threw it on the floor as I felt on his toned abs. He started to suck on my neck and unbuttoned my shorts.

Just as the last button popped, the door down the hall bust open, revealing the eldest Jin walking in.

"Yah, get off the couch ya nasties! That's where we watch TV at!" We widened our eyes as Jimin jumped off of me and I buttoned my shorts back up while putting on my shirt.

"There's still a minor that lives here, you know?" Jimin fixed up his clothes as he sat down next to me embarrassed of his hyung almost catching him in the act.

"Relax oppa, Kookie is  still in his room sleeping." That's when Jin shook his head and pointed to the other couch in the living room. We turned to see JungKook sitting up in the crisscross applesauce position with a scarred expression on his face.

"Oh. H-hey JungKook." He just waved, still in the position he was before.

"Did you uh, see.. what we were just doing?" He nodded and wiped his eyes.

"I..can't..unsee..what..I..just..seen." And with that, he got up and ran to his room.

Jin just kept shaking his head out of disappointment. "Well now look what you did. You went and scared the maknae for the rest of his life. Shame.." He turned on his heels and walked out back to his room.

As soon as we heard the door close, we immediately burst into laughter. "Oh man! Zara, did you see their faces!?" I nodded and slapped the end of the couch.

"I know right! Priceless.." I was slapping my thigh and holding my chest to calm down.

"It wasn't that funny." We both turned behind us to see Suga leaning on the wall with an apple in his hand. He bit into it, making the crunch sound shiver down my spine.

"O-oh, oppa.. h-how long were you standing there?" I started to stutter when Suga stared deep into my soul. 

"Not for long. I was just in my room when I heard the most beautiful voice ringing through the walls, so I came out to see who it was. Turns out my thoughts were right. The beautiful voice was you.." I turned a shade of pink and faced the other way so Jimin wouldn't see me blushing.

It was too late for that though. Jimin glared and went up to Suga. Suga didn't back down as they were staring face-to-face. "Hyung, I told you before to back off."