JungKook

----------------

 Hope You Like It. I Made This One Long For You. Enjoy !

(Ailee P.O.V)

I Woke Up At 12 In The Afternoon With This Huge Smile On My Face. (I Know, I'm Lazy.) Today's My 17th Birthday, And I'm So Hyped For It.

I Got Out My Bed To Find Some Clothes When My BestFriend Texted Me.

(Happy Birthday, My Beautiful BestFriend !)

"Hi Riyanne. And ThankYou."

(What Are You Doing Today?)

"Nothing Special. I Was Just Gonna Go Over JungKook House And Chill Over There."

(That's It? You Don't Wanna Do Something Fun?)

"Anywhere With JungKook Is Fun With Me."

(Ahh Yes. The Power Of Young Love.)

"Lol Stop It Crazy."

You See, My Gorgeous BoyFriend Is JungKook. We've Been Dating For About 8 Months Now, And I Couldn't Ask For Anything Better. It Was Love At First Sight.

(HaHa Okay Then. It's Your Birthday, So I'll Let You Slide For Today. But Tomorrow, I'm Taking You Out. No Excuses)

"But Moooom"

(Yah, Don't Give Me That Young Lady.)

"Yes Ma'am. Haha. Well, I Gotta Go. Talk To You Later."

(Bye, Have Fun Today !)

I Smiled At Our Convo As I Dropped My Phone On The Bed And Walked Into The Bathroom. I Love Her Like A Sister, Seriously.

I Put My Clothes On The Bed And Went To Take A Shower. I Suddenly Heard The Door Open, Then Close. I Seen A Small Shadow Through The Curtains. I Smiled When I Knew Who It Was. It Was My 4 Year Old Brother, Kyungsoo.

(A/N: Ahh, See What I Did There?)

"Noona.. NOONA !"

"Yes Kyungie?"

"Happy Birthday Noona !"

"Aww ThankYou Kyungie."

His Voice Trailed Off As He Looked Down.

"I Didn't Hear You. What Was That?"

"I Said, Are You Gonna Play With Us Today?"

By Us, He Meant Him And My Younger Sister, Jade.

"Aww I'm Sorry Kyungsoo. But I'm Going Over JungKook House Today, But I'll Be Back By 8. We'll Play Then."

"Promise ?"

I Smiled As I Was Washing My Hair.

"I Promise."

"Yaay, Okay. Bye Bye !"

He Ran Outta The Bathroom And Shut The Door, Leaving Me In My Lonesome. When I Got Done, I Dried Off And Stepped Out The Shower.

I Went Into My Room And Put On My Clothes And Did My Hair. I Was Still Smiling Thinking About Me And JungKook, Hanging Out Alone On My Birthday. Today's Gonna Be Special.

I Decided To Call JungKook To See If He's At Home.

(Hello?)

"Jagi !"

(Hey Babe. How's My Favorite Girl In The World?)

I Can Sense The Happiness In His Voice And I Blushed.