Jimin~ Tutoring a Jock

-

"Bye mom." I gave a little kiss on the cheek and waved bye as I got out the car. "Bye honey. Have a good day at school. Oh, and remember, I won't be at home after school, so you'll have to walk home. Or go to a friend's house or something." Now she know I don't have friends, I thought. I nodded and dashed across the street before the neighborhood crazy Mr. Min could try to run me over with his lawn mower, but every morning, he always seems to find a way. "Aye!" I jumped back and glared at him as he started swinging his cane in the air. "Hey! Little girl, move out the way, can't you see adults tryna drive here?" I rolled my eyes and stood on the sidewalk.

 "Hey! Little girl, move out the way, can't you see adults tryna drive here?" I rolled my eyes and stood on the sidewalk

"For the last time, grandpa Yoongi, I'm not a little girl, I'm eighteen. Second, you're not supposed to be driving your lawn mower in the street. The police already warned you about this." He scoffed and slowly got off the lawn mower.

"Ah, fuck the police. They can't stop me." That's when we heard sirens coming up the street. Two policemen got out the car and brought out their sticks. "Ugh, not again. Why don't you make this easy for the three of us and surrender, grandpa Yoongi." He widened his eyes and started running. The policemen ran after him. "Here we go." I chuckled while watching the slow pursuit. As slow as he was running, the police still couldn't catch him.

 As slow as he was running, the police still couldn't catch him

I could hear the school bell ring from outside the building. I checked the time on my phone and realized that it was 8:34. "Oh great, tardy again." I sighed as I walked on through the side door of the school and the metal detector. "Late again, I see," said one of our coaches, Coach Hampton.

I threw my bag on the table and spread my arms out while he waved the wand around me. "Yeah, yeah. I know."

-

I walked into my favorite class of the day, SAT Prep. I mean, it's not like I'm actually taking the SAT, I just like the class because it's right before lunch and our teacher. I sat down by the teacher's desk and pulled out my snacks. "Sup Mr. Carter." He looked at me with an uninterested look on his face. "Oh gee. Hello Ailee, you have snacks again today. Why am I not surprised?" I munched on some chips and a honeybun at the same time before I smiled, with my mouth closed, of course. "Hey, you never complained about it when I share with you." He stared at me, then went towards his computer.