J-Hope~ Private Dancer

hope you like it Hun.! And no, the title is not what it seems lol. I think Ima start making the point in view in italics. It looks nice that way.

8 count.

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.

"No no no Ailee! You're doing it all wrong! It's like this." He showed me the dance one more time, but with more energy than I had.

"You got that?" I nodded as he went over to start the music again, which made me stay focused and ready.

As the music started, I started to dance. I kept my focus on the mirror and as I was staring at my reflection, I couldn't help but notice my dance teacher's serious expression.

Seeing his face made me want to be the best, but thinking of impressing him only resulted into me getting distracted and messing up on the dance. I then stopped in the middle of the song, which is something you should NEVER do.

Boy, was he furious..

"No no NO! You did it wrong AGAIN!" He went over to stop the music and came back to scold me. He didn't say anything, but his stare was more than enough words for me.

"Sorry, Mr. Roc." I simply bowed as he stood there. Well damn son, what else do you want from me!?

"That's all you can say right now?..sorry? What's the problem?" I didn't answer, which was kind of bad on my part since I had every right to tell him why I was lagging.

I just didn't know why..

"So you're not going to answer me, huh? Okay then, how about we just call this whole thing off and we can-"

"Wait no no no no! Please Mr. Roc. I really want this." He folded his arms and gave me a look as if I was lying.

"Well, it doesn't seem like you really want it." I sighed as I wiped my face, which is wet with sweat.

Ew.

"I know, I know. But please, I promise this next time, I will try hard. No more playing around, just give me another chance, please." He had his lips pursed as if he was really thinking on the answer.

It's either yes or no, just take your pick..

After a few good minutes, he finally gave me an answer. "Okay, but it's obvious that you're not getting the choreography, so I'm assigning you a tutor."

A tutor!? Hell no, I'm perfectly fine. I just need to practice more, and fix my posture, and.. work on my footwork.

Okay maybe I do need a tutor.

"A tu-tutor?"

"If you want to be an idol, you have to get better. A tutor is the only way. If you're not okay with that, we can end this now and-"

I wish he'd stop doing that.

"No no no. A tutor is fine!"He seen the look on my face, so he slyly smirked and grabbed his bag, making his way out the door.

"You'll meet your tutor next week." And with that, he threw up a peace sign and closed the door behind him.

I groaned as I threw a small tantrum and dropped to the floor, gazing up at the ceiling. My energy level went from 100 to 0, real quick.

No Drake pun tho..

~-~-~-~-~-~-

As I waited for Mr. Roc to come in, I decided that I would work on the dance. I went over to start the music, and began dancing. It was something different about this time. I felt the music in my soul and just let my body flow to it.