Jungkook~ Life Goes On

- Just look at the Jungkook picture. It really sets the mood for the story.-

What is love?

Is it something that we can clearly see?

Is it something we can hold?

Is it something..something that is worth living about?

Or is it all hype?

It's at times like this where we don't know what love truly is.

We would sit there and ponder everyday, every night about what the true meaning really is.

Whether we broke up with our significant other, or just plain contemplating on whether someone actually loves us.

The only time we actually think about it is when our relationship is on the brink of breaking up.

I know you all done it before.

So what the hell does it mean?

- (Anjali P.O.V) -

I heard faint sounds coming from my backyard, like a song playing. My thoughts immediately went towards who the hell would  be playing music by my house at this time of night? Do it in the morning where I have time for it.

I just shrugged it off and went back to what I was doing. "Hmm, where was I?" I tapped the pencil on my bottom lip as I tried to look for the next word. "Aha!..found you," I exclaimed as I marked it down on the paper.

At this time, a solid thud struck my window. I heard the sound of glass splitting a little. I grumbled as I swiftly got up and march over towards the semi-cracked window. I unlocked the latch and swung it open. "Hey! Would you-"

Am I dreaming or is there no one out here? I furrowed my eyebrows as the wind blew in my face. I shivered at the bitter cold and decided to close the window and lock it.

That's when I felt hands caress my lower back, making me jump. "Ah, what the hell?!" I circled around only to find out that it was my creepy, but adorable, boyfriend Jungkook.

He was snickering, which made me hit his arm. "Ow!..baby, you know I'm sensitive there."

"Jungkook, you scared the living crap out of me!"

"Then that means I have succeeded." I scoffed and was about to hit him again until he flinched and scooted away. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"What are you doing here?" He went and laid down on my bed. I folded my arms, still awaiting his answer.

"I just needed to be with you right now." I glided over to my bed and laid next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest.

"What do you mean?..what's wrong?" He turned to look at me. "Tomorrow's a real special day for me, and I feel that..if you are to be my girlfriend, I need to share this with you. I want you to be apart in whatever I have going on." He sighed heavily and closed his eyes.

I stared at him with the up most confusion in my mind, but I didn't let it show. What's tomorrow that got him so worked up about it?

We've only been dating for a year so far, so he didn't really tell me about his life, except his father was in rehab. He never told me about his mother, nor did I ask. I don't know, I just felt like it was a touchy subject for him.