Jungkook (Sweet)

**Play the video while you're reading. If it doesn't come up, just listen to it on YouTube.**

"Will you, Rose, take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish till' death do you part. And hereto pledge him your faithfulness?"

I smiled brightly as I looked into his teary, dreamy eyes. I opened my mouth to say the response.

"I do."

The minister grinned and turned to Jungkook.

"And Jungkook, do you-"

"I do." The audience in the church laughed at his fast remark.

"Let me finish, thank you." Jungkook nodded and smiled back at me.

"Do you, Jungkook, take Rose to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward-"

"I do, I do, I DO!" Again, the congregation laughed at his comment. The minister just stopped and left it at that.

"Well alright then. May i have the rings?"

~-~-~-

"You may now... kiss your beautiful bride." Jungkook pulled the veil over my head and brought me close, smiling glowingly and leaned in. I did the same as well until our lips were sealed with the most perfect kiss we ever had. The congregation all oohed and whooped, then stood up to clap. Cameras were flashing everywhere.

V was taking it very serious, though. He started crying hysterically and jumped off the step of where he was standing(he was the best man)and was clapping rapidly.

"My little brother got married man!" Jungkook chuckled and slowly went over to him. J-Hope beat him to it and whispered to him, "Yah, stop."

"Alright now V, fix yourself so we can leave." V got control of his self and fixed up his suit.

"Ah chesonghamnida"

The minister closed up his book, and raised up his arms.

"Ladies and gentleman of the congregation, I present to you.. Mr. and Mrs. Jungkook Jeon." We kissed again and started to walk out as everyone cheered for us. It made me feel like I'm really worthy like a celebrity. Well, I'm married to one.

This just seems so surreal to me. It's really official. I'm finally married to Jeon Jungkook.

~-~-~-

I laid my head down on his shoulder while he kissed my forehead as we rode alone in the back of the limo. It felt so peaceful with just the two of us.

"You okay, babe?" I had my eyes closed, dreaming of how our life will be after this day.

"I just can't believe we're married. I mean, this feels so unusual." Jungkook softly tugged on my chin, which made me look up into his beautiful eyes.

"Why unusual?" Staring in his eyes put me in a trance. I was literally solidified. I couldn't move at all until he kissed me utterly on the lips. The passion in this was so intense that it immediately got hot in the limo. I released first, gasping for air. Jungkook was smirking his sexy leer as he laid me back down on his shoulder.

"Woah..."

"I know. Just wait until we get to the hotel." I looked up at him to see him simpering, which made me blush real hard. Boy, oh BOY.

~-~-~-

We finally got to the hotel after the reception.

He carried me into our room and fell down on the bed. We laid there and cuddled for a while before I spoke up.