Jungkook

Admin socially_inaccurate here! I'm so happy this is my first request, I hope it meets your expectations carol0788!

Carol's P.O.V.

Tonight Jungkook is coming over to watch movies but I also invited Jimin and Taehyung since they are the closest to me out of Bangtan. I told Jungkook just to make sure he was cool with it and he said it didn't matter to him. 

I wasn't sure which movie to choose so I picked a few hoping they could decide for me. I also went ahead and poured all the candy into separate bowls, made the popcorn, and found all the necessary blankets and pillows to have a proper movie night. 

Jimin showed up first and brought soda for all of us, Jungkook next with his snuggles for specifically me and none for Jimin no matter how hard he begged. V showed up last and brought some of his favorite candy for us to munch on even though the bags of candy I bought was more than enough for the three of us. 

"Okay guys, you have to choose between these three movies. Up, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and Oujia." I told them their choices and they each shouted a different movie. I sighed and placed my hands on my hips waiting for a response from them. 

They all bickered as they tried to find one they all wanted to watch. I waited patiently by the dvd player so i could place the movie in as soon as they came up with the movie. "Okay, we choose Star Wars!" They all shouted at me. I glared at them for hurting my eardrums and proceeded to place the disc in the player. I ran back to pile in between the mass of blankets and boys. 

I snuggled between Jimin and V leaving Jungkook by himself. I didn't mean to ignore him but it's been forever since I saw my two best friends.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

What does she think she is doing? I thought I was her boyfriend, why don't I get the snuggles? I rolled my eyes as Taehyung tickled her slightly and Carol giggled and smacked his arm lightly. 

They continued to giggle with one another as I tried to focus on the whiney baby that Kylo Ren was. Finally enough was enough for me and I got up not wanting to see the flirting m band mate and my girlfriend were doing. 

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water to cool down. I ran my hand through my hair, I mean am I really jealous of Taehyung and my girlfriend? I mean she did choose me and not Taehyung so that has to account for something...right? 

I sighed and placed my cup in the sink and sat on one of the bar stools at the island. I placed my head on the cool counter and closed my eyes. 

Why am I in here pouting when I should be in there taking Carol and snuggling and kissing her? I'm wasting precious time!

Carol's P.O.V.

"Jimin stop, I can't breathe!" I squirmed around on the floor, trying to gain distance between me and the two tickle monsters. As I was backing away I was pulled from the floor into some arms and onto the couch. 

"You are all mine for the rest of the night." Jungkook whispered into my ear and I nodded at him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he grabbed me around my waist. We finished the movie and everyone was asleep when it was over. 

"I'm sorry for earlier Kookie, I didn't mean to ignore you, are you okay?" I asked him and looked him in the eyes. "I mean I just wish they weren't all over you but I guess it's okay..." He said and played with his fingers. 

"Jungkook, were you jealous?" I asked him. He was looking at his fingers still. I placed my hand under his chin and made him look at me. "Yeah, I was jealous." He admitted to me. I smiled and caressed his cheek. "That's okay Kookie. Look now we have all the time we want to cuddle." I said with a smile and snuggled into his torso. 

"I know I just thought that you didn't want to pay attention to me...But we can make up for it now." Jungkook smiled and played with my hair. 

"Good night Jungkook, I love you." I mumbled and closed my eyes. 

"Good night Carol, I love you too." He then closed his eyes and slept until the morning.

~

Admin Note: Well that was fun, I'm hoping you like the way this turned out and I'm looking forward to writing more imagines for you all!

I LOVE YOU!!!      

P.S. If you need me to respond asap please mention me in the comment just so that way it'll pop up in my emails and be a notification thank you!