JungKook~ Marry Me?

Sorry to keep you waiting. Please don't hate me, but here you go babe.! Enjoy..

Your dialogue will be in bold. Jungkook POV will be in italics.

~-~-~-

"Babe.. baby." I groaned as I rolled around in my bed.

"Nooo.. five more minutes baby bunny." That's when the covers were pulled off of me as I felt light kisses all over my body.

I chuckled as I knew who it was, but then got irritated since I was trying to sleep.

"Good, you're finally woke." I glared and groaned as I slowly wiped my eyes to where I can see clearer, but all I saw was darkness.

"How's my favorite girl in the world this morning?" I looked all around until I seen the clock on the side of bed.

3:06 a.m. ..

"Annoyed," I answered.

"Why?"

"JungKook, it is 3 in the morning. WHY did you wake me up so early?" He smiled and gave my forehead one big kiss before he sat up and cuddled with me.

"Because we have to get up for our flight to the Caribbean." I mentally face palmed as I threw my face into the pillow and tried to sleep again. "But I wanna stay here and sleep."

"No, we have to be at the airport by six. We can't be late. Now get your lazy ass up."

I groaned and pulled the covers back over me. "Babe, stop now. Come on, just five more minutes, please." He got off the bed and went into the bathroom to start his shower.

I smiled in relief and tried to fall back into dreamland.

I guess he knew that I didn't move an inch because without turning around, he said, "Julia, if you don't get up in the next five seconds, I won't buy you that Build-A-Bear you always wanted."

Oh he playing now..

That's when I immediately jumped up and pushed him out the way, then closed the bathroom to get ready.

He was chuckling at the door. "That's what I thought."

~-~-~-

I was finally done getting ready when I saw JungKook zipping up our bags and sitting on the window sill. When he saw me, he smiled and motioned for me to walk over.

I wrapped myself in his arms as he kissed me passionately on the lips. His lips tasted like chocolate. Mines strawberry..

Boy imagine how that would taste...

He released, but kept his hands around my waist. "You know I love you, right?"

"To the moon and back." I pulled him in for a hug and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a minute and just enjoyed the silence. His shoulder is so broad and cushiony.

I could literally sleep for hours in his embrace.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and kissed his cheek (we enjoy a LOT of skinship) as he chuckled and grabbed our bags.

Off to Caribbean, we go!

~-~-~-

We arrived at the airport after 45 minutes. Our flight was not yet boarding, so we sat down and waited patiently. Well, at least he did.