JungKook Trilogy(Part 1)

--------------------------

Kookie P.O.V

Today's The Day Of My Family Reunion. I'm So Happy That We're Going. Because This Is The Time Of Year Where The Jeon Family Get Together And Have Fun And Create New Memories. And We Have A BIG Family. In My Immediate Family, There's Only Three Of Us. My Big Brother, Then My Sister, Then Me As The Youngest. When My Brother Graduated College, He Found A Girl And They Soon Fell In Love And Got Married. Right Now, I'm At Home With My Parents And Older Sister Getting Ready. We Were Supposed To Be There At 11 To Set Up Since The Reunion Starts At 2. It's Been Over An Hour And A Half And I'm STILL Not Ready. It's Mostly Because My Bratty Big Sister Woke Me Up Late. Ugh.. That She-Devil..

"Brie.. Where's My Black Hoodie?"

"I Don't Know.. Check The Dryer."

"I Checked The Dryer.. It's Not There. Can You Help Me Look For It?"

"Uhm.. I'm Kinda Busy Getting Ready. You Can Wait, Can't You? And Maybe You Just Misplaced It."

"Uhh.. I Think I Would Have Known If I Misplaced It Or Not Brie. Pleaseee.. I NEED HELP"

"Ugh.. Kookie. Would You Stop Whining !? I Just Told You To Wait. Chill Out You Crybaby"

"BUT THAT'LL TAKE FOREVERRRR ! You Know How Long You Take."

"MOOOOM.. Kookie's Annoying Me !"

"JungKook Honey.. Stop Bothering Brie And Come Help Mommy"

UGH.. I Swear She Acts Younger Than Me Sometimes. I Wish She Graduate HighSchool Already So She Can Leave This Freaking House. See, My Sister And I Are Only 1 Year Apart. While My Brother Is 3 Years Apart From Her, He's 4 Years Apart From Me. When He Left For College, I Was Kinda Sad Because We Did Everything Together. Now I'm Stuck With Her. Don't Get Me Wrong, I Love My Sister, But Sometimes I Want To Strangle Her. Y'all Know The Feeling, Right?

I Glared At Her As She Smirked And Walked Out Her Room To The Bathroom. When I Walked In My Mom's Room, She Was Doing Her Makeup. If I Can Say One Thing.. I'll Say That I'm Glad That This Lady Is My Mom. She's So Beautiful. My Dad Made A Great Choice Marrying Her.

"You Needed Help Mom?"

"Yeah.. I Need Your Opinion On My Earrings. Should I Go With The Topaz Balls Or The Pearls?"

.......Is She Serious Right Now? I Thought She Actually Needed Help.

"Moooom.. I Thought You Actually Had A Reason. You Called For Earrings?"

She's Lucky She's My Mom.

"Yes. Now Stop Being Grumpy And Answer My Question."

I Groaned Helplessly. "I Guess The Topaz Balls."

"Great Choice."

Instead, She Puts On The Pearls. What The- ?

"Yah ! If You Were Going Choose The Pearls From The Beginning.. Why'd You Ask For My Opinion?"

"Because I Was Hoping You Would Choose The Pearls. Do You See What Outfit Im Wearing? Geesh Kookie.. You Have Absolutely No Taste. I Should Have Asked Your Sister."

"Then Why Didn't You?" I Mumbled Before Turning Around To Walk Away.

"Jeon JungKook, What Did You Just Say?"

I Sighed. "Nothing Mom. Can You Just Help Me Find My Black Hoodie?"

"You Mean The One With BTS On It?"

"Yeah, That One.."

(A/N: In This Imagine, JungKook Isn't A Part Of BTS. He's Just A Fan.. Like Us. Kekeke.. Carry On)

"Oh.. I Gave That Away."

I Gasped And FacePalmed. WHY MOM.. WHY !?

"YAH.. WAE !?"

"First Of All.. Don't You Raise Your Voice At Me. Second, I Gave It To Him Because Your Auntie Was Wondering If He Can Get Your Hand-Me-Downs"

"But That's NOT One Of My Hand-Me-Downs ! I Can Still- Wait. Who Is 'Him'?"

"Henry.."

"MOOOOM !"

"WHAT !?"

"Henry Is 14 !!"

"So?"

"SO.. He Can't Fit My Clothes !"

"Oh He'll Grow Into It.. Why Are You So Mad? It's Hot Outside And You're Tryna Wear A Hoodie? Besides, You Got Other Ones.. Wear One Of Those"

"But I Wanted To Wear That Oneee. The Other Ones Don't Go With My Outfit" I Pouted And Stomped My Feet. Ugh.. "Thanks Alot Mom."

"Honestly JungKook.. Stop Your Complaining. No Girl Will Ever Want To Date Or Marry You If You Keep That Up"

"UGH.. GOSH MOM ! You're Ruining My Life.." I Walked Away Mumbling Under My Breath.

"Love You Too Sweetie"

-----------------------------

Okay Guys That's The First Part Of The Three Part Imagine. I Hope You Guys Like It So Far. And I Really Need To Address Something. I'm SO SO Sorry I Haven't Been Updating. It's Just That We Started School Early This Year On August 4 And I Been Really Busy With Homework And I Haven't Had Any Time. But I'll At Least Try To Update More Often This Time, Only If I Have Time. Other Than That, Hope You Enjoyed This. Make Sure You Vote And Comment.

~Signing Out,

Shawnii