JAV Love Triangle

Hope You Like It.. IT'S SO LONG ! Like Really Long. I Didn't Even Know Lol..

----------------

(Ailee P.O.V)

I Just Love Nature. Especially When There's No School Because Now I Can Sit Outside All Day In The Shining Sun With The Cloudless Sky And Feel That Cool Breeze Go Through My Hair. Thank You God..

I Been Sitting On My Porch For Hours, Admiring The Outside's Beauty. To Be Honest, I Woke Up This Morning And Came Out Here With My Pajamas On. Call Me Crazy, But It's Actually Comfortable Like This. ShutUp, Don't Judge Me.

My Parents Left Earlier For Work And Said I Could Have Company Over, As Long As We Stay By The House And If We Leave To Go Somewhere, Keep The Doors Locked.

I Wasn't Going To Let That Opportunity Go To Waste, So I Called Up My BestFriend In The World, JungKook. I Been Friends With Him Since Day 1, And I Sorta Have A Crush On Him.

(Hello?)

"Hey Kookie.. What You Doing Today?"

(Hey Ailee! I Was Actually On My Way To Your House. My Parents Are Out And I'm Bored.)

"That's Ironic.. I Was Just Going To Ask You To Hang Out With Me. But Okay.. I'll See You When You Get Here."

(Okay. See You Then.)

"Bye."

I Hit °End° And Went Inside To Change. I Blushed As I Thought Of Him. JungKook Is So Cute And Sweet. He's Such The Ultimate Gentleman. I Had A Crush On JungKook Ever Since We Were Kids. I Tried To Make Him Mines When We Were Young, But He Had Other Interests.

After Many Failed Attempts, I Simply Gave Up And Started Dating Other Guys Who Actually Liked Me. When HighSchool Came Around, I Thought About Giving It Another Try With JungKook, But That's Until I Met V.

He's So Cute And Gentle. His Personality Is Way Different From Other Guys, And He's A Great Friend To Me. V Loves To Make Others Laugh, Including Me, And Don't Even Get Me Started On His Adorable Rectangular Smile.

Ever Since Freshman Year When I Met Him, I Fell In Love With His 4D Ways And Boyish Charms.

I Wish He Would Feel The Same Way That I Do For Him, But Sadly, He Has A GirlFriend. I Know It's Really Selfish And Ungrateful, But I Wish Something Would Happened So He Can Recognize His True Feelings For Me, That Is, If He Have Any.

But Me Having Feelings For V Only Brings Me Back To JungKook. When I Dated Those Other Guys Back Then, I Still Cared For JungKook As Well.

Don't Get Me Wrong, I Wasn't Dating Those Guys To Forget My Feelings For JungKook Or Make Him Jealous. I Actually Liked The Guys I Dated, But Most Of Them Probably Didn't Feel The Same Way Back And Only Dated Me Just To "Get Some." Guys, I Tell You.

I've Been Friends With JungKook Longer Than I Have Been Friends With Him. I Think I Love V, But I Have More History With JungKook. I Just Can't Seem To Choose Who. It's So Frustrating And Hard. I Sighed As I Snapped Out Of My Daydream Phase And Went To Take A Shower.

(JungKook P.O.V)

I Smiled As I Got Off The Phone With Ailee. She's Forever My BestFriend. People Say Guys Can't Have Girl BestFriends, But I Beg To Differ.

We've Known Each Other Since Our Mother's Wombs. That's How Tight We Are, And I Don't Tell People This, But I'm Secretly Crushing On Her. I Might Even Be IN LOVE With Her.