Jungkook~ Can I Sit With You?

-

I hopelessly sat on the bus as I waited for my slow ass classmates to board. I placed my headphones in my ear to block out the sound of everyone. There's a reason why I'm grumpy. It's the feeling of agonizing misery I like to call field trip.

Don't get me wrong. I like going on field trips, but when you have a mixture of underclassmen and seniors going, your day can get pretty messed up.

Like the last field trip I went on. Me being the nice person I am, I decided to let a sophomore, her name's Olive, sit by me considering the fact that she didn't have that many friends and no one wanted her to sit by them.

At first, I thought they were just being mean and ridiculous, but after we got to our destination, I seen the reason why. Let's just say she had an ultimate feast that morning for breakfast and when I got off the bus, I was wearing it.

I shuddered and cringed my face at the thought of just thinking about it. I hope she don't get on this bus today.

And to my surprise, just as I looked out the window, there she was, looking all jolly and skipping towards the bus. She spotted me and waved blissfully. My headphones popped out of my ears. Her pace quickened, which made me widen my eyes and break eye contact. Not today!

She got on the bus and yelled my name. "Stella, hey!" I whimpered as I bit on my lip. She started going down the aisle, but it was quite packed in here, and there was a couple of people trying to get a seat as well, so she was sort of in a hard place.

That's when a guy walked towards the middle where I was sitting at. He saw me with an empty seat beside me and immediately asked, "Hi. Can I sit with you?"

Without hesitation, I pulled him down before Olive got to my section. She came up to me and frowned. "Ah man, I wanted to sit there."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You can take this seat. I'll find somewhere else." The guy grabbed his bag and was about to get up until I grabbed his hand and sat him back down. "But babe!..uh, didn't you want to talk about our date this weekend?" I cleared my throat and nudged him silently, to which he picked up on.

"Oh!..right! Sorry there, sweetpea."

"o-oh, okay then. I wouldn't want to get in between you and your boyfriend."

"You can sit with me, Olive." There was a guy about three seats behind us. His name was Jimin. He was grinning from head to toe. Jimin has a huge crush on Olive, she just doesn't know it yet. She nodded and smiled. "Okay! Bye Stella!" She ran towards the back, making me sigh in relief.

"Thanks for saving me, uh.."

"Jungkook, but how come you didn't want to sit with her?"

"Because this is a new outfit." He still looked confused, but I shook my head. "Trust me, you don't want to know."

"Is she that type of friend that clings on to you everywhere you go?"

"Ah, so you know about her ways."

He laughed a little and shook his head. "More than you think. I have one of those 'friends'."

"You do? Who?" He turned around and looked over the seat. "There."

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin said. I snorted as I held my mouth and sat back down.

"If we are pretending to be dating for Olive's sake, I should at least know my beautiful fake girlfriend's name." He smirked, which made me blush. "I'm Stella."

"Nice to meet you, Stella."

"Ditto."

-