Help Wanted (Not An Update)

hi guys 😘

so..school is approaching soon.

I move back in to my dorm next Saturday (August 4) and I'm expected to graduate with my Associate's in December.

This will be the start of my junior year in college and I will have less time to post chapters on here because of school work and my social life. I will still try to post as much as I can, but I don't want to keep you guys waiting a long time for your special imagine.

So..with that being said, I am calling for another author or a co-owner to help me with the stories.

I know I have done this in the past when I first started college two years ago, but things didn't go well as planned with the last authors.

No, we didn't get into any altercation, it just didn't work out.

Here is what I need for the job.

Qualifications
-if you are chosen, no plagiarized imagines..you have to be original
-age (it doesn't really matter, but I do not want any underage girls like 11 or 12 posting smut imagines if someone was to ask for it) - (plus, I'm 20, so even though age does not matter, I would prefer someone at least close to my age)
-have to be active (only way for this to work out is if you are active. I need people who will actually help me with the imagines. otherwise, I will just find someone else)
-if you are very active on your own, then I won't ask you to abandon your original account. (let me know beforehand so we can work something out)

Optional
-if you would like to show me your writing style, that would be a plus. a small imagine of any idol in kpop would be fine (but this is optional, meaning you don't have to if you do not want to)

*hint hint* (imagines of Jungkook, Seungcheol, Ten, Yuta, Jaemin, Lucas, DK, Vernon are highly recommended) 😉

---

that's really everything. if you are interested, message me and we can move on from there.

see you later lovelies, stay safe 😘💛