JungKook Trilogy(Part 2)

----------------

(JungKook P.O.V)

I Trudge Back Into My Room Annoyed And Irritated. My Family Is Such Big Jerks. I Still Love Them Though..

What Am I Supposed To Wear Now? My Mom Gave My Best Hoodie To Henry. I Cringed And Glared At The Thought Of Him. Just Wait Till We Get There. I Instead Just Put On My Black TankTop, And Slipped On My Black Jordans. All Black Everything. I Looked At Myself In The Mirror, And Smiled. I Looked Good.

My Phone Suddenly Rang Which Caught Me By Surprise. Seriously, Who Calls Anymore? This Is 2014 People..

I Walked Over To My NightStand And Swiped My Phone To °Answer°

"Hello?"

"Dude ! Where Are You?"

"Well Hello To You Too V."

(A/N: V Is Also Not In BTS. In This Imagine, He's JungKook's Cousin)

"Yeah Yeah, Hey. Now Where Are You !?"

"I'm At Home."

"STILL? What Are You Guys Doing That's Taking So Long?"

"You Already Know Why.."

I Heard An Immediate Groan Coming From The Other End

"Tell Auntie To Just Choose A Freaking Pair Of Earrings And Hurry. You Guys Are Late To Set Up And Grandma Is NOT Happy." I Sighed.

"Aww Man"

Never Do I Ever, And I Repeat, EVER, Want To See Grammy Mad. Because Once You Do, You'll Never Hear The End Of It.

"How Bad Is It?"

"Let's Just Say.. The Paramedics Already Had To Revive Three People. But I Been Stalling For You"

"Aissh.. That Bad? Damn.. Okay, Uhh.. Can You AtLeast Stall Her For A Little While Longer Until We Get There?"

"...So Basically.. You Want Me To Die"

"Aww ComeOn.. It Won't Be That Hard. Besides, You Always Were Her Favorite Grandson"

"Actually, It Was You, But-"

"Oh Stall Her, Would Ya?"

"Alright, Alright. Fine.. But You Owe Me."

"Of Course.. Now Go."

"Wait."

"What Taehyung-ah"

"Make Sure You Bring Your Phase10 Cards."

"Why?"

"So We Won't Be Bored Outside All Day. And You Know Daehyun And Baekhyun Are Supposed To Be Coming"

"Whoa.. Jinja !? We Always Have Fun With Them When We Play Phase10"

"I Know.. But They Always Seem To Beat Everybody."

"Well They Did Win The Title Of The Best Twin Power Last Year At Our Reunion"

"See? We Could Have Won That !"

"......We're Not Twins Taehyung."

"Well, Yeah But- Ah Forget It ! Just Hurry.."

"Okay, I Will. Bye"

"Bye"

I Hit The °End Call° Button And Finished Getting Ready. Soon Enough, We Were All Done And Got In The Car. My Mom Turned Her Head To The BackSeat.